Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 04:14 AM

1 posts, read 1,963 times

Advertisements

Yeaaaaaaaaaa i miss florida soooooooooo much. I moved out 1 yr ago from fl to peru after 10 yrs living in fort lauderdale and let me tell you i wanna go back. I miss the beach, the weather, my friends, my job everything i miss drving with the sea right next to me. As soon as i get the chance to go back i wont think it twice the only bad thing is that my student visa has expired so i gotta find another way. So for all the ones who can go back i can only say.... Get up!!!! And go to where u feel better ...floridaaaaaaaaa

Old 08-28-2009, 08:03 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,249,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I miss Florida terribly.

Everyday I wake up I wish I could wake up in Florida.

Hopefully some day soon we will be in Florida.

I see many people in this thread who have moved away and are moving back.

What do you guys who poster that miss about Florida?
I was under the impression that you had never lived in Florida before...

Old 08-28-2009, 11:22 AM

3,225 posts, read 8,540,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsystar View Post
I miss it like crazy whenever I'm not here. My love affair with the state began when I was a child, before I had even been here, and it still continues today. I love everything - the nature, the greenery, the ocean, the laid-back atmosphere of many places. I also love that I sometimes feel like I am on an island, or in a tropical rainforest while in Florida. It's just a special place to me. Oh, and I couldn't live without my manatees!
Your beautiful description of what Florida means to you evokes a passion in me too to be there...but please hold the manatees!

Old 08-28-2009, 12:14 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,495,880 times
I am absolutely happy I left Florida.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:27 PM

1,377 posts, read 4,194,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
And he loves how much there is to do in the NE that is why he is always on CD talking about how much there is to do up there.
I'm not too fond of Florida either (has it's pros and cons), but I mean EVERY day saying they hate Florida, it's a large state (it is the 4th most populous state) and the most densely populated for the sq. footage in the US, I just suspect a person that complains about a place every day must really like it and probably regrets moving sometimes, just sayin'

Old 08-28-2009, 01:32 PM

Well tonight around midnight I'll be watching the space shuttle launch, drinkin' a beer, and relaxin' on the lake behind my house. Sometimes FL "ain't" that bad!! LOL! good times

Old 08-28-2009, 01:32 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,495,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by **NoodLes** View Post
I'm not too fond of Florida either (has it's pros and cons), but I mean EVERY day saying they hate Florida, it's a large state (it is the 4th most populous state) and the most densely populated for the sq. footage in the US
Maybe I am trying to help others. I saw the many destroyed lives of people that moved to Florida and lost everything. Maybe you should ask before posting falsehoods about me. And BTW Florida is not the most densely populated state.

List of U.S. states by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-28-2009, 01:34 PM

I know, but it does have the most population density for overall square footage. If you look at the others ahead they are all relatively small states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...lation_density

Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 PM

986 posts, read 1,658,120 times
I miss Florida...I would love to move back to Tallahassee, especially if I had a family. I miss the lakes, the food, being within 90 miles of a pretty beach, the "touch" of winter.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 PM

739 posts, read 1,841,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
NOTE:

This is the Florida forum.

This topic is about people missing Florida, not NJ.

Would you please stop stalking the Florida forum with your hatefulness?

You no longer live in Florida and are posting how foolish people in Florida are in the NJ forum which is wrong! The only fools are those who could not make it in Florida and blame the state for their failures.
I enjoyed reading the comparison. New Jersey has a lot of shoreline and learning about different beaches and beach cities should be encouraged.

We live in Oregon and visit the coast every summer for a week at a time. It's cool, misty, foggy, beautiful and sometimes sunny. The beaches are dramatic. But. You can't swim in them because the water is too cold. FYI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida