Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2018, 07:27 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,315,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
The coach that lost his life defending the kids....was also a Trump supporter
I wonder if he supported Trump completely.... my guess is probably not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 07:40 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
I have been through those security lines and there are bottle necks which I would make people waiting an easy target. They wouldn't be able to go into lock down. At least there would be an armed guard there ready to shoot back.
I'm always wondering when the NFL games will be hit. There are hundreds if not thousands of people all gathered to get through gates, security screening - I'm so paranoid nowadays that I do my best to stay away from huge crowds like that when going to Bucs games or other sporting events. If not terrorists' attacks, these psych-jobs with semi-automatic guns have really changed our lives, unfortunately.

Also unfortunate that our leaders are doing squat other than point fingers (ie GOV Rick Scott, (R) - FL).

Old 02-17-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
- I'm so paranoid nowadays that I do my best to stay away from huge crowds like that when going to Bucs games or other sporting events. If not terrorists' attacks, these psych-jobs with semi-automatic guns have really changed our lives, unfortunately..
Since 9/11 domestic mass shootings have killed way more people than radical Islamic terrorism on U.S. Soil. It's a fact that is lost on the president and many on the right

Old 02-17-2018, 08:36 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
"His mother, Lynda Cruz, told investigators that her son had been diagnosed with autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. He was being treated for depression, had a behavioral disorder and had been taking medication for the ADHD, the report said."

........ "taking medication"

Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows - Sun Sentinel

Old 02-17-2018, 09:03 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,156,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I'm always wondering when the NFL games will be hit. There are hundreds if not thousands of people all gathered to get through gates, security screening - I'm so paranoid nowadays that I do my best to stay away from huge crowds like that when going to Bucs games or other sporting events. If not terrorists' attacks, these psych-jobs with semi-automatic guns have really changed our lives, unfortunately.

Also unfortunate that our leaders are doing squat other than point fingers (ie GOV Rick Scott, (R) - FL).
Yes. Unfortunately, the schools we send our children to are crowded. I am really upset that students went into lock down mode and he still got to them. I believe I read that the bullets pierced the walls.

Old 02-17-2018, 09:16 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
I wonder if he supported Trump completely.... my guess is probably not
many teachers I know did only because they were against Common Core w/ the other candidate

Old 02-17-2018, 09:19 AM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
No ...it's only different because we have allowed the gun lobby to think that any measures to keep guns away from people is a assault on our Constitutional rights.

What a great nation we have become were we have to send our kids through security check points just to get an education because Bubba wants to have a personal AR-15.
Thank the media for glorifying shooters.
Thank hollywood for glorifying gun culture.
Thank those who are fine with having security at airports but not schools.

Guns did not just recently become legal, just fyi.

Old 02-17-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Thank the media for glorifying shooters.
Thank hollywood for glorifying gun culture.
Thank those who are fine with having security at airports but not schools.

Guns did not just recently become legal, just fyi.
And thank the gop for doing whatever the NRA wants them too, including weakening gun sale restrictions to the mentally ill

Trump is so embarrassed about it he won't even release the photo to the media of him signing the bill

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-43088644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
"His mother, Lynda Cruz, told investigators that her son had been diagnosed with autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. He was being treated for depression, had a behavioral disorder and had been taking medication for the ADHD, the report said."

........ "taking medication"

Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows - Sun Sentinel
Yup, and trump and the gop created legislation to weaken restrictions on gun sales to the mentally ill

Old 02-17-2018, 11:07 AM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
And thank the gop for doing whatever the NRA wants them too, including weakening gun sale restrictions to the mentally ill

Trump is so embarrassed about it he won't even release the photo to the media of him signing the bill

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-43088644

Yup, and trump and the gop created legislation to weaken restrictions on gun sales to the mentally ill
Right, lol. Let's talk about how Democrats protected an illegal felon who stole a gun and murdered a young girl.

But hey, murder is okay if you are a key voting block for the mid-terms and 2020. That's basically the message Democrats are sending out.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:22 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
FBI can't identify a YouTuber whose username is literally his REAL name...and that's somehow Trump's fault
............. but the FBI could identify the DNC leak as 'Russians'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida