Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 10:11 AM

66 posts, read 41,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
And that is a good reason. Myriad of people from Mexico and the Dominican Republic have made their way to the US, by purchasing ILLEGAL documents in Puerto Rico.
Why is PR allowing these illegals to enter their island?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Really? That is quite a claim so surely you are able to substantiate it. And if you were paying attention, you would have noted that the American citizens who have suddenly had their decades old birth certificates questioned and their passports revoked are not in New York but in our southern border states where they have lived their entire lives.

Admit it, you just made all this nonsense up.
So you noticed that too, that she makes stuff up...she also seems to be angry most of the time, and loves shouting with !!! and ALL CAPS.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:48 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,517,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Really? That is quite a claim so surely you are able to substantiate it. And if you were paying attention, you would have noted that the American citizens who have suddenly had their decades old birth certificates questioned and their passports revoked are not in New York but in our southern border states where they have lived their entire lives.

Admit it, you just made all this nonsense up.

First of all, admit nothing. Why will I make this up? I gain nothing by it. It happened some time ago. It was in several NYC newspapers, in the Media, maybe not in Florida..... Many of them came in a boat that was intersected by the authorities, in Puerto Rico. And also, all of a sudden there were neighborhoods near Avenida De Diego, Stop 22, in Santurce, made up of Dominicans and Mexicans. Then it came to light, that they were entering the Island with fake documents.

NYC, being a sanctuary state is full of them....they are very well protected, by the status quo. There is a large majority of Dominicans and Mexicans, some are here legally, and some are not....

And when I made the previous comments, I was not referring to the recent incident you are referring to. When you have some time go to C/D, under US Territories, and look for Puerto Rico, scout around, and you may be able to come across some information. Also, Puerto Rico has a bi-lingual newspaper, I believe the name is "STAR,'' with every article in both languages.....you will probably find it there....

I am not against Dominicans or Mexican. Many of them are very-good citizens, and hard-working people. I was just trying to enlighten the public to issues they may not be aware off.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,517,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot ho View Post
So you noticed that too, that she makes stuff up...she also seems to be angry most of the time, and loves shouting with !!! and ALL CAPS.
hot ho: I do not make stuff up. You just came into C/D, very recently, as a matter of fact, in August out- of- nowhere. And every one of your threads, or post are always mentioning the Puerto Ricans, in a bad light, in the Orlando, Florida, section, with the same rhetoric as someone known as Branal, that has been known to be trolling......and doing the same. I love my people, and yes your feelings toward them makes me angry enough to shout all in CAPS........what is it about Puerto Ricans that get you so angry......A LOVE AFFAIR GONE WRONG.....????

Old 09-02-2018, 10:43 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,831,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
First of all, admit nothing. Why will I make this up? I gain nothing by it. It happened some time ago. It was in several NYC newspapers, in the Media, maybe not in Florida..... Many of them came in a boat that was intersected by the authorities, in Puerto Rico. And also, all of a sudden there were neighborhoods near Avenida De Diego, Stop 22, in Santurce, made up of Dominicans and Mexicans. Then it came to light, that they were entering the Island with fake documents.

NYC, being a sanctuary state is full of them....they are very well protected, by the status quo. There is a large majority of Dominicans and Mexicans, some are here legally, and some are not....

And when I made the previous comments, I was not referring to the recent incident you are referring to. When you have some time go to C/D, under US Territories, and look for Puerto Rico, scout around, and you may be able to come across some information. Also, Puerto Rico has a bi-lingual newspaper, I believe the name is "STAR,'' with every article in both languages.....you will probably find it there....

I am not against Dominicans or Mexican. Many of them are very-good citizens, and hard-working people. I was just trying to enlighten the public to issues they may not be aware off.

Then why did you put them as a response to comments about Americans along the Mexican border getting their passports revoked? Start a separate topic if that's on your mind.

Once again, if you make claims here, especially preposterous claims, it is your responsibility to support them not tell everyone else to look it up or read a Puerto Rican newspaper.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:24 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Or which party wants to deport them more.
How do you deport people who are already American?

Old 09-03-2018, 04:26 AM

9,357 posts, read 14,297,668 times
Quote:
Puerto Rican vote
I didn't know there was a voter called "Puerto Rican" who had a vote.

I read in the Constitution of individuals who have the right to vote as part of variously defined electoral districts, and those individuals who choose to exercise that right we can call Electorate according to the variously defined electoral districts and the rules that govern them; there are many districts, and the rules vary, with a view to diffusing power in a bottom-up, states'/districts'-rights, rule-by-law republic.

I realize that identity politics is a cheap product that is cheap to produce and easy to sell but, like junk food, not everybody buys it.

A critical swathe of Electorate votes individually in accordance with calculations of best chance at self-preservation at the various levels, including individuals who happen to have been residents in Puerto Rico at one time or another, like everybody else, both individually and as Electorate at the same time.

Maybe these so-called democrats have to work a bit harder with common-sense policy ideas, and not junk food, for individuals' and Electorate's votes.

Nay, not even maybe: facts on the ground and actual results amply demonstrate it, time and again, and that in spite of the horror of so-called republicans.

And therein individual voters/Electorate navigate their self-preservation.

Good Luck!

Old 09-03-2018, 05:26 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,315,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
How do you deport people who are already American?
Trump is working on that!!

Trump Administration Revoking Passports of Hispanic U.S. Citizens | Fortune

Old 09-03-2018, 07:28 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,412,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmineRusso View Post
Everyone SHOULD know that there have been, and continue to be illegal entrants from Dominican Republic, Mexico, Honduras to the island of Puerto Rico, an US protectorate/island/territory. That is a fact. That should not also be some kind of surprise.

First, PR is known for epic governmental corruption and ineptitude. That too is a fact. They have been falsifying documents at light speed, and the State Department is aware of it.

This sounds just like something Trump said about a year ago.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammocks Bum View Post
This sounds just like something Trump said about a year ago.
and he was right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: