U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 06:24 PM

9,760 posts, read 7,041,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Good should be easy to prove.

You better call Scott up and let him know he is dropping the ball sitting on all this proof.
..... said the Broward County supervisor of elections as she and her minions "disappeared" 1200 votes, mixed up valid vote ballots with nonvalid, provisional, unsigned, incomplete ballots.....not just in th 2018 election but the 2016 election for her friend Debbie Wasserman Sch****Z

Disappearing, obfuscating, wailing, "discrimination, racist, disenfranchising" as they stymie and impede every effort to ensure that only valid votes from IDed, registered voters are counted, anything goes as the Left justifies any means to their end of winning every election. And arrogantly retort "Prove It" when confronted with accusations of what we all see is going on.....it's easier to hide evidence of illegal activity and claim "who me"?? than it is to try and justify it when the evidence is right there in writing. Just ask Hillary about her emails. Or Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her disappearing Pakistani IT guy who had access to the records of the Congressional Foreign Relations Committee for a number of years.....

Followed by crying foul, unfair, "protest", promises of retribution for their losses when in spite of all the tricks of the Left they lose their elections.

Proof? It's right in front of the eyes of anyone who pays any attention to current affairs without the filter approved and dispensed by the left to their mindless followers.

Old 11-18-2018, 08:01 PM

1,118 posts, read 588,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
..... said the Broward County supervisor of elections as she and her minions "disappeared" 1200 votes, mixed up valid vote ballots with nonvalid, provisional, unsigned, incomplete ballots.....not just in th 2018 election but the 2016 election for her friend Debbie Wasserman Sch****Z
I read that she is quitting. Rick had 8 years to get rid of her, why didn't he? (I'm too lazy to google to see if this is an elected position.)

Speaking of elections, how does Rick keep getting elected after his company oversaw the largest Medicare fraud in U.S. history? Yea, I know it was 20 years ago, but still!

Old 11-18-2018, 08:34 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,071,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I read that she is quitting. Rick had 8 years to get rid of her, why didn't he? (I'm too lazy to google to see if this is an elected position.)

Speaking of elections, how does Rick keep getting elected after his company oversaw the largest Medicare fraud in U.S. history? Yea, I know it was 20 years ago, but still!
I've been wondering the same thing myself, why didn't Scott get rid of her? I bet he was terrified of being called a racist.

Old 11-19-2018, 03:50 AM

825 posts, read 1,298,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Marv95, Florida's demographic shift is what will doom the Republicans here, no matter how well they campaign, or perform in office. Performance in office is almost irrelevant.

We have had, and continue to have, a large hispanic migration into Florida, and most of them (not all) lean left. We also have a large wave of Americans migrating to Florida from Liberal states in the Northeast (NY, NJ, CN, MA, RI, NH), Midwest (Illinois, Michigan)who also predominently (not all) lean left.

Next election cycle, nearly a million felons will be voting in Florida, and they lean mostly (not all) left. If you look at the razor thin margins of victory the Republicans won by in Statewide elections (and some local elections too), these felons alone could have made this cycle a Blue wave.

What perplexes me is that no matter how well the Republicans perform in office, the vast majority (nearly all) of these left leaning voters will continue to vote Democrat. No matter how poorly Demorat politicians perform in office, the left leaning voters will continue to vote for Democrats. I've seen this playing out my entire life.

The only way Republican's win is if the independents vote Republican, and a few centrist/moderate Dems cross the aisle. Or, if the demographic profile for a certain electorate is predominantly Republican, like the Panhandle for instance. Or, if there's voter apathy and Dem turnout is lower than normal.

I think the only chance for survival Republicans have in Florida long term, is to soften their views on some of the social issues, and give a lot more free stuff away to certain groups. Republicans winning on the economy isn't enough. If they don't make these changes, Florida will wind up like Detroit, California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, & Puerto Rico.
Yet Scott got 45% of the Hispanic vote. While I agree they mostly vote Dem they aren't monolithic and you still don't need a majority of them to win. Liberal transplants have been invading Florida for years now yet the state is still controlled by Rs in all 3 branches of govt.

Felons aren't politically active. They're too busy either fixing themselves or getting involved into what put them in prison the 1st place.

Rs nationwide have a messaging issue, on top of dealing with fraud(which wouldn't matter if they ran up the score). They obviously have the better policies but they have trouble explaining why their policies benefit Americans. They need younger, hungry, charismatic candidates who can sell lemonade instead of lemons. Tackling student loans, supporting federally decriminalized marijuana and addressing the healthcare issue would be good starts(red states are now expanding Medicaid).

Old 11-19-2018, 05:31 AM

2,367 posts, read 880,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
As good a chance of getting FUNDED (since things actually cost MONEY) as the border wall (which MEXICO was supposed to pay for...)
That is now up to the Dem controlled Congress. Stay tuned.

Old 11-19-2018, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
I've been wondering the same thing myself, why didn't Scott get rid of her? I bet he was terrified of being called a racist.
I dont think it was about her race, I think it's about votes. If he removed her, he would have lost votes, in Broward particularly, which is one of the most populated County's in the State.

Old 11-19-2018, 05:51 AM

Marv95 said: "Liberal transplants have been invading Florida for years now yet the state is still controlled by Rs in all 3 branches of govt."

Agreed, but each year that passes, we keep getting closer and closer election results. These mid-terms were the closest yet.

The trend line favors Dems in Florida. Time will tell, but I'll go out on a limb and predict no Republican Presidentail candidate will take Florida in 2020.

Rick Scott will be a One and done Senator.

Ron Desantis will be One and done Governor.

The Blue wave will come to Florida in the near future. We've reached the tipping point demographically. Florida cannot take an influx of libs forever and keep having Republicans win statewide elections. I know its been happening for a long time, I'm just saying in the next 2-4 years, libs will reach critical mass and will flip Florida. Time will tell. It's just an edicated guess onmy part due to how close the midterms were.

Old 11-19-2018, 06:05 AM

7,878 posts, read 2,290,893 times
blue wave? lol ... Blue hairs in Florida will never vote Democratic....you'll need to import more trash there for that to happen.

Old 11-19-2018, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
blue wave? lol ... Blue hairs in Florida will never vote Democratic....you'll need to import more trash there for that to happen.
Yeah, but we don't want you here.

Old 11-19-2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
OOPS, I am sincerely really sorry, skeddy, I misunderstood you. I apologize for my last couple of posts. I haven't had enough coffee yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or