U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-08-2018, 10:06 AM
 
Location: US
17,885 posts, read 17,748,099 times
Reputation: 13889

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FontanaBass View Post
Yes it looks like Ginsburg took a big trip and fall while in court, ribs broken and maybe a hip...if that's the case, she will resign from the SCOTUS, and Trump will appoint another conservative Justice to the SCOTUS.


When Trump appoints a third Justice, Democrats will turn into crazies (again)...with the Senate in GOP hands for confirmation, they won't be able to attempt to "bork" the nominee this time.


This will affect the Court in a very positive way...SCOTUS wouldn't be used by leftists to legislate from the Bench, which is a good thing....it will interpret the law as written in the Constitution with deference given to precedent.
Remember according to Dems Trump hasnt done a single thing in office. Then the next day they riot claiming Trump has changed everything about the country. Then when asked does Trump deserve credit for the economy and they go back to Trump hasnít done anything since elected.

 
Old 11-08-2018, 10:10 AM
 
4,019 posts, read 2,903,924 times
Reputation: 6887
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Remember according to Dems Trump hasnt done a single thing in office. Then the next day they riot claiming Trump has changed everything about the country. Then when asked does Trump deserve credit for the economy and they go back to Trump hasnít done anything since elected.
I must have missed this "riot" you speak of. Was that a Faux News story?
 
Old 11-08-2018, 10:12 AM
 
2,331 posts, read 849,200 times
Reputation: 1579
If Republicans paraded out Mother Theresa as their next Supreme Court pick, the Libs would try to smear her too.

They'd call her a phony religious wacko, & try to tie her to the Knights Templar, the Crusades, & the Catholic alter boy crimes

They'd trot out a witness (a 62 yr old woman from Rio Linda, CA) who'd testify she saw Mother Theresa kissing the Pope.

Under cross examination, the witness would break down, start wimpering, then admit Mother Theresa was kissing the Pope's hand during a public ceremony at the Vatican courtyard 45 years ago when she visited Italy with her Senior Class.

The Lib's already have a hack job awaiting every potential nomineee Trump could muster. The last hack job cost them the Senate (EVERY Senator who voted against Kavanaugh lost), so what will the next one cost them? Will they ever learn?
 
Old 11-08-2018, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Seminole County, FL
9,550 posts, read 6,538,041 times
Reputation: 11929
Mother Theresa, Maya Angelou, you name it. It wouldn't matter. The media tells us that Republicans are racist. It must be true.
 
Old 11-08-2018, 10:40 AM
 
2,331 posts, read 849,200 times
Reputation: 1579
Actually, there are laws regarding Supreme Court Justices being able to perform their duties. The President can order a Supreme Court Judge be removed (impeached) by incapacity if they are unable to preform their duties. But, it requires a majority vote by both houses.

If she is unable to perform her duties, and the vote fails, she's still not on the court making decisions, so there'd be 1 less Lib vote on all the cases that come before the court.

If Trump's re-elected, I don't see Ginsberg having the capacity to serve for 6 more years. I'm betting Trump winds up naming her replacement.
 
Old 11-08-2018, 12:45 PM
 
Location: Citrus countyFL
343 posts, read 253,059 times
Reputation: 458
You Lose! Good Day Sir! Time for y'all to move to a different state.

https://youtu.be/VDW0ZnZxjn4

Last edited by Sunscape; 11-09-2018 at 07:32 PM..
 
Old 11-08-2018, 12:48 PM
 
Location: US
17,885 posts, read 17,748,099 times
Reputation: 13889
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckRebel View Post
Florida Democrats: "wwaaaahhhhh"

You Lose! Good Day Sir! Time for y'all to move to a different state.

https://youtu.be/VDW0ZnZxjn4

What happened to all the celebrities who said they would move to Canada if Trump won?
 
Old 11-08-2018, 04:40 PM
 
2,331 posts, read 849,200 times
Reputation: 1579
None of them moved. They were grandstanding hypocrites...like Barbara Stresiand. Snowflakes.
 
Old 11-08-2018, 04:50 PM
 
Location: western East Roman Empire
6,567 posts, read 10,637,509 times
Reputation: 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
None of them moved. They were grandstanding hypocrites...like Barbara Stresiand. Snowflakes.
I watch what they do with their money, and I don't listen to what they say with their mouths, especially filthy rich so-called democrats, they are the most instructive.
 
Old 11-08-2018, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Florida
3,273 posts, read 903,422 times
Reputation: 2609
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If Republicans paraded out Mother Theresa as their next Supreme Court pick, the Libs would try to smear her too.

They'd call her a phony religious wacko, & try to tie her to the Knights Templar, the Crusades, & the Catholic alter boy crimes

They'd trot out a witness (a 62 yr old woman from Rio Linda, CA) who'd testify she saw Mother Theresa kissing the Pope.

Under cross examination, the witness would break down, start wimpering, then admit Mother Theresa was kissing the Pope's hand during a public ceremony at the Vatican courtyard 45 years ago when she visited Italy with her Senior Class.

The Lib's already have a hack job awaiting every potential nomineee Trump could muster. The last hack job cost them the Senate (EVERY Senator who voted against Kavanaugh lost), so what will the next one cost them? Will they ever learn?
They did that a long time ago. Just google Mother Theresa and see what the lib controlled news papers have said about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:16 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top