U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 05:06 AM

10,575 posts, read 10,845,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
As I understand it, by Florida state law, County's have a 40 hour time limit to collect ballots and report the total to the State. Not to tabulate them, but to report how many there are. If I'm inaccurate, please correct me.

The Dems there kept "finding" Thousands of ballotts and adding them to the count AFTER the 40 hour time limit had expired. They were knowingly violating Florida law, and were caught Red-handed. No telling where these Thousands of ballotts came from, or if they were real.

The Judge agreed, did his job by made his ruling, sided with Scott, and all ballots after the 40 hour limit were nullified. Crime thwarted.

The exact same thing occurred in Broward County which leads me to believe this was a pre-medetated and orchestrated criminal act. It also leads me to believe that the ballots were fakes.

The Dems were caught Red-handed breaking the law and trying to steal the election. People will go to jail over this.

Here's the story as reported by liberal mainstream media company CBS

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rick-sc...ction-lawsuit/
Quit the bs. I've never heard of an arbitrary 40 hour rule, and you don't even have a link to fl law to back that up.

Every vote should be counted, even from facilities that were targeted by a pro trump nutjob

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/pos...eavy-district/

In anonymous tip led to the discovery of “scores” of absentee ballots in a mail distribution facility that pipe bombs traveled through — after Miami-Dade County announced it finalized its vote counts for the 2018 midterms.

The Miami New Times reported that the Opa-locka mail distribution center was evacuated in October after Trump megafan Cesar Sayoc allegedly sent pipe bombs that passed through the facility.

That same center reportedly is still home to a huge number of uncounted mail-in ballots. Two sources that spoke to the New Times described what they saw as “scores of ballots.”

Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 AM

2,355 posts, read 872,429 times
Every time you say I don't have a link Chopster, I show you 2, but this time you are going to have to do your own research. It's Florida State law. 40 hours for County's to report total # of ballots.

While we are on the topic of every vote should be counted, why then do active military vote's (overwhelmingly Republican) seldom get counted?

Old 11-10-2018, 11:59 AM

17,921 posts, read 17,824,107 times
I will say this is one of the reasons why I like Florida.

Looking at the current results...

Governor: 49.6% vs 49.2%
Senate: 50.1% vs 49.9%

I definitely don't want a state that is only one party whether Democrat or Republican. Florida's split-ness keeps it sane believe it or not. It's not perfect, but at least it's not Oklahoma or California.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:13 PM

Agreed Beemer. The more gridlocked Government is, the less harm they can do to the rest of us.

Old 11-10-2018, 02:58 PM

104 posts, read 34,248 times
Florida is a Red State Period, what do you call a State with Republican super majorities in the State's senate,house and supreme court? + no Democrat Governor in over 20 years?, there is no "splitness" in FL, it is a Republican red state.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoLiberal View Post
Florida is a Red State Period, what do you call a State with Republican super majorities in the State's senate,house and supreme court? + no Democrat Governor in over 20 years?, there is no "splitness" in FL, it is a Republican red state.
uhhh, they are conducting a recount of 3 statewide elections right now since 3 races are w/in .25 if One percent. This clearly shows a demographic shift from years past. Next election, the Dems will have 1M more votes from prison-released felons, and by that time even more Northeasterners from states they trashed up there looking to do the same here.

This is the Republicans last hoorah. 4 more years, and then the economic destruction begins. Within 10 years, Florida will be like Detroit, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, and Taxachusetts. I'm listing my home at the 8 year point when its not totally obvious yet to potential homebuyers.

If you like what those places have, but prefer better weather, be patient, its comming your way. I hope WRnative is right and the seas rise 20' and swallow them all up. I'll be in Tennessee by that time...high atop Lookout Mountain high and dry from waterworld.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:39 PM

104 posts, read 34,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Florida will be like Detroit, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, and Taxachusetts. I'm listing my home at the 8 year point when its not totally obvious yet to potential homebuyers.
All of the above have better Education systems, Health Care,Higher paying jobs and Wages than FL...

Old 11-10-2018, 03:47 PM

3,558 posts, read 6,203,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
I was slightly off on my previous comment about finding mail-in ballots in the trunk of a car. [although it still can happen] A teacher at a school found a box of 'provisional' ballots in a closet.
Broward is a county where the courthouse was taken over by feds because it was the place where some or all of the pipe bombs were sent from the week before the election. All mail stopped as they searched for more bombs. I read bags filled with mail in ballots ready to be delivered to the election's office got misplaced and delivered after the election so those are some of the added numbers.

Old 11-10-2018, 04:25 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,063,576 times
Forget the re-count, have a re-vote. Heavily supervised by federal officials.

Old 11-10-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabflmom View Post
Broward is a county where the courthouse was taken over by feds because it was the place where some or all of the pipe bombs were sent from the week before the election. All mail stopped as they searched for more bombs. I read bags filled with mail in ballots ready to be delivered to the election's office got misplaced and delivered after the election so those are some of the added numbers.
Now THAT is great to hear. Thanks for informing us of that. I was thinking really bad thoughts about Broward County until your post. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. I am grateful to you for sharing this. Why haven't we heard that on the fake news?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or