Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 06:40 PM

603 posts, read 442,016 times

Advertisements

I don’t know...for me it’s just a hobby. I don’t hunt just shoot at the range and I just waited a really long time for a class 3 stamp so I could finally pick up my auto sear for my new build because I simply enjoy building up and collecting guns. I collect cars too and they have been known to kill a lot more people then guns yet nobody seems to care that I’ve got 21 of them. Some people like guns ... some people are not interested in them but it’s the ignorant people that know actually nothing about them and never want to learn any facts that really upset me. Ignorance breeds invalid opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,122,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredesch View Post
I was in the army and have fired automatic weapons. As far a I remember it takes time to switch clips. I dont ever recall getting banana clips from the armorer and I dont know why you would want them. Most of the time you are firing you are in the prone position (laying on your belly) and a longer clip would get in the way.

Exept for for basic training and one time at a range, i don't remember firing rock&roll (fully auto). Even with a machine gun they teach you to fire in 3 round bursts. Rock&roll is for supressive fire and nothing else. When you return your weapon to the armorer, it has to be clean. Rock&roll puts a lot of carbon on the pin and in places that are very hard to clean. If you fire rock&roll you will be still cleaning your weapon long after your. buddies have gone home.

Nothing good has ever happened when civilians have automatic weapons. The only folks that are willing to pay for them are jokers that want to play army. Join up if you want to see what it is really like.
Sounds like stolen valor since 30 round mags are standard....

I'm a Medically retired (combat arms, and combat vet) Marine BTW.

so much disinformation by arguments PRETENDING to be origin here.
Gatlins are unrestricted on down....

"Civilians with class 3 weapons".... Check your history there skippy.
EXTREMELY lawabiding
(I worked for an SOT Also.)

Old 01-11-2019, 03:33 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,140,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Sounds like stolen valor since 30 round mags are standard....

I'm a Medically retired (combat arms, and combat vet) Marine BTW.

so much disinformation by arguments PRETENDING to be origin here.
Gatlins are unrestricted on down....

"Civilians with class 3 weapons".... Check your history there skippy.
EXTREMELY lawabiding
(I worked for an SOT Also.)
Sorry skippy, I was in the army not the marine corps. And I have a little blue V on my drivers licence and get a 25% dicount on state park passes and have a VA guarented house loan. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida