U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 09:23 AM

628 posts, read 1,674,294 times

Advertisements

If you have seen the Florida Pics thread you probably know I have taken many aerial photos of the bay area.

Itís almost Christmas and I plan on taking some time for fun flying with family and friends around the bay.

Does anyone have a specific location that they think would make a good aerial photo. So long as Iím not restricted by air traffic control I would be happy to try and get the shot and will post it on FLORIDA PICS

Happy Holidays
Shores9

Old 12-21-2006, 09:35 AM

320 posts, read 1,006,633 times
Well, first let me say thanks in advance for even offering.

The areas I'm interested in seeing are Bradenton and Vero Beach. I know they're not close to one another, but if you're near one of them, I'd appreciate some pics. Thanks.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Wing View Post
Well, first let me say thanks in advance for even offering.

The areas I'm interested in seeing are Bradenton and Vero Beach. I know they're not close to one another, but if you're near one of them, I'd appreciate some pics. Thanks.
Chicken Wing
I fly out of St Pete International, Vero is a bit far for a leisure flight from there.

However Bradenton is a great Idea. There are lots of ideal locations including Anna Maria Island the Manatee River, Snead Island and points around Palma Sola Bay. Iíll see what I can get for you

Old 12-21-2006, 07:01 PM

944 posts, read 3,532,187 times
Yes, I would love some aerial photos of the intersections at the following Pinellas County addresses:

1. McMullen Booth and Curlew
2. Park Blvd. & 66th St. N
3. Seminole Blvd. and East Bay
4. Park Blvd. & Belcher
5. Bryan Dairy & Belcher
6. Ulmerton & Starkey

Old 12-21-2006, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
Yes, I would love some aerial photos of the intersections at the following Pinellas County addresses:

1. McMullen Booth and Curlew
2. Park Blvd. & 66th St. N
3. Seminole Blvd. and East Bay
4. Park Blvd. & Belcher
5. Bryan Dairy & Belcher
6. Ulmerton & Starkey
Muggy

I assume a person like would have no problem taking these pics for yourself. You can even claim ownership of the intellectual material (photos). Iíll Fly - you take the pics of any intersection you want

So what do you say? Do ya think youíve got the stomach to go for A SPIN Oh did I mention I do a bit of aerobatic flying from time to time. I can get you a real nice unobstructed view flying inverted- no joke!!

Old 12-21-2006, 07:56 PM

1,824 posts, read 7,615,635 times
I'd like to see South Tampa by air(the Interbay Peninsula) with MacDill on the bottom, Bayshore on the East, Westshore on the West, and Downtown to the Northeast....can you do that one?

Old 12-21-2006, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampaguy03 View Post
I'd like to see South Tampa by air(the Interbay Peninsula) with MacDill on the bottom, Bayshore on the East, Westshore on the West, and Downtown to the Northeast....can you do that one?
Actually yes I can get clearance from ST Pete International flying west to east directly over TIA and can get some great shots of down town and so. Tampa in the process.

Next time I go that way I'll try for those shots. I can also get good pics from the west side of Mac Dillís airspace.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,091,286 times
Shores9,

You're living my dream! Next time you fly, think of me, ok?

Old 12-22-2006, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shores9 View Post
Muggy

I assume a person like would have no problem taking these pics for yourself. You can even claim ownership of the intellectual material (photos). Iíll Fly - you take the pics of any intersection you want

So what do you say? Do ya think youíve got the stomach to go for A SPIN Oh did I mention I do a bit of aerobatic flying from time to time. I can get you a real nice unobstructed view flying inverted- no joke!!

Oh where Oh where can Muggy Be.

Muggy I've seen you posting on other threads but no response to my question. OK I won't fly upside down promise.... how about that - what do you say

Old 12-22-2006, 12:33 PM

944 posts, read 3,532,187 times
I am not responding to you - not because I have no interest in flying with you - but because I have one very simple rule regarding the internet: stay anonymous.

Sincerely, it has nothing to do with us buttin' heads all of the time. There have been may times I've thought to myself, "I bet he'd be a great guy to grab a beer with." Have you ever seen the movie "Unbreakable?" It's about a Villain that spends his whole life looking for his enemy (because every villain needs a hero and vice versa).

I enjoy our contempt for each other.

Anyway, I laughed when I saw your offer. You certainly caught me off guard and I think it would be funny, fun, and cool if we met, took photos, and wrote about it here. The thing is, I believe on some level you would actually kill me and spinning around in your plane sounds like a good way to do it.

If you seriously would do it, and you wouldn't hold me accountable for your vomit-stained flight instruments, let me update my life insurance policy and get back to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or