Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2008, 07:00 PM

19 posts, read 254,196 times

Advertisements

okey so some of this info is in another thread..but this is a completely different question...
&it might be a little long but i could really really use the advise so if you can, please bare with me

okey so for graduation my dad (who is a pilot for southwest airlines) got me and 3 friends passes to anywhere in the U.S. , or at least any city with a southwest airport

so me and my friend [we're both 18]are taking our two guys[who are both 20] with us and we cant quite decide where to go

we're pretty set on going to florida! and for a while we were looking into south beach and then ft lauderdale...buuut we couldnt find a hotel in those areas that let under 21 yr olds check in

soo we just started looking into daytona beach, which has hotels that we can stay in
buut im just curious how daytona is for our age group?? if anyone has any kinda advise or personal experience with daytona or advise as to where we should spend 4 days vacationing, i would greatly appreciate it!

[basically, we're looking for a city with nice beaches & a fun night life for our age group ]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 07:29 PM

1,781 posts, read 6,962,609 times
There should be plenty to do for your age group its just too bad about southbeach you would have loved that place....

Old 04-23-2008, 09:31 PM

yea i knoow...there's just no way around the age thing.

but that's good to hear, i hope you're right
anyone else know anything about vacationing in daytona?

Old 04-24-2008, 05:03 PM

13,611 posts, read 7,927,714 times
You'll have a great time. Daytona is pretty much made for young people to party. Though the clubs aren't anything special, there are bars all over the place (if you have...ehem...plastic cards with your...ehem...birthday). There is plenty of partying going on so you'll have fun I'm sure.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:05 PM

1,343 posts, read 5,168,659 times
Razzles is 18 to party, 21 to drink. Google razzles daytona & ocean deck daytona. The beach is awesome. "Shells" has great seafood! Nascar fans can do the ride along around the track at 135 mph. I think it's about $125.
Check out Destination Daytona (in Ormond, actually) it's THE biker venue in the US, for upscale bikers. The guys will love it & they have great clothes.

Know you'll have a great time!

Old 04-27-2008, 10:25 PM

thanks so much!! yay m excited

Old 04-28-2008, 01:35 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oobrittyannoo View Post
okey so some of this info is in another thread..but this is a completely different question...
&it might be a little long but i could really really use the advise so if you can, please bare with me

okey so for graduation my dad (who is a pilot for southwest airlines) got me and 3 friends passes to anywhere in the U.S. , or at least any city with a southwest airport

so me and my friend [we're both 18]are taking our two guys[who are both 20] with us and we cant quite decide where to go

we're pretty set on going to florida! and for a while we were looking into south beach and then ft lauderdale...buuut we couldnt find a hotel in those areas that let under 21 yr olds check in

soo we just started looking into daytona beach, which has hotels that we can stay in
buut im just curious how daytona is for our age group?? if anyone has any kinda advise or personal experience with daytona or advise as to where we should spend 4 days vacationing, i would greatly appreciate it!

[basically, we're looking for a city with nice beaches & a fun night life for our age group ]

There's alot to do in your age group. But the best time, that your age group is more dominant there, is around Spring Break....Have fun!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 05:39 PM

147 posts, read 568,599 times
just watch out for the rip currents and the sharks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida