Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:55 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,578,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybeans View Post
Garbage. That is what a foreclosure does-cleans up the title and gets rid of all junior liens.
WELL! I can tell that you have not done your home work, First this UCC -1 is not a junior lein ,thats your first mistaken statement, 2 nd you and any one that think the same should check with a title co . 3rd . the UCC-1 filing STOPS all actions untill there is resolution by ALL parties > FACT!!! Have done it personally.

Last edited by Fighter 1; 05-21-2008 at 10:03 PM..

Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybeans View Post
Of course they can. And you should be aware of the legal ramifications of filing false liens.
WOW! there we go again a coment made with reaserch . I need to ask what is false about the filing of this lein , Let me explain the UCC-1 requirements.(1) you have to have given value ( did you not put money down on the property ) Do you not have position of the property in mention ?, did you not open the escrow acct.? Do you not have a Security agreement with the legal DEBTOR ( and i am sure that you don't know but the capitol letter spelling of your name is and will always be the "DEBTOR " in all commercial contracts. And last The UCC states that the first person that is intitled to file and does file has a "PERFECTED SECURITY INTEREST " in the property , Not 2nd, or 3rd. PLEASE read the UCC requirements ,it's in all plain English . Now you may ask why then doesn't the banks do it , well it's called Greed. See they want the Titles to be "LIQUID" meaning they want to be able at any time to sell or buy and the UCC-1 takes time to file and remove so they take their chances . That Fact comes from one of B of A's own mannagers in So. California,. Do your reaserch ! I will say again 100% LEGAL . it's been tested!

Old 05-22-2008, 05:54 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,641,705 times
Mod deleted

All it may do is delay the foreclosure it won't stop it.

The lawyers are touting this now because they make about $1000 on each one.

Last edited by sunrico90; 05-22-2008 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Orphaned post

Old 05-22-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
AGAIN I have been providing the site GET EDUCATED READ WHAT IS IN THE UCC-1 FILING DIRECTIONS ARE THERE! IF (WHICH IT APPEARS YOU HAVEN'T) YOU TAKE THE TIME TO DO THAT.
She said cite meaning to list the source(s) from which you used information, words or literary or verbal context from.

Not site as in website and you haven't done either.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
She said cite meaning to list the source(s) from which you used information, words or literary or verbal context from.

Not site as in website and you haven't done either.
But you see thats how simple it is .Secretary of the State of Florida, Uniform Commercial Code Financial Statement filing UCC-1 . it all there read it surely if you write contracts for homes , you will understand their directions. it is in English. I will not do you're home work thats you're job OK .

Old 05-22-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
But you see thathow simple it is Secretary of the State of Florida, Uniform Commercial Financial Statement filing UCC-1 . it all there read it surely if you write contractsfor homes , you will understand their directions. it is in English. I will not do you're home work thats you're job OK .
No thanks.

I have no need since I am not going in foreclosure and it would just delay it anyway not stop it.
That site would only give you instructions on how to fill it out and where to file not how you can erroneously think that it could stop foreclosure.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
No thanks.

I have no need since I am not going in foreclosure and it would just delay it anyway not stop it.
That site would only give you instructions on how to fill it out and where to file not how you can erroneously think that it could stop foreclosure.
The fact you seem to be missing here is that why walk away with nothing when you have invested in to the property , when there is a way to get some of it back for a new start.?
I have work to do . You're referance to "erroneously" is just that you're opinion which you are intitled to . The fact that it has been done by people who understand the UCC . And that they have sucessfully filed the same in it's self, with the fact that the state has accepted them says much. good day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida