U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-17-2007, 10:36 AM

437 posts, read 858,732 times
Default Still in search for Odessa

Hi everyone,
I am getting addicted to this forum! All of the posts are so interesting and informative, and some are down right funny! I have posted this request on the Tampa forum without a response, so I am posting it again generally. I need any info on the city of Odessa. What I want to know is if it is family oriented, safe, small town feel....that sort of thing. Whatever you all know and can share would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2007, 06:16 PM

239 posts, read 438,332 times
I can honestly say NO it is not any of those questions. ~ you can try sumter county and hernando . hernando is growing up ward pretty fast , sumter is above it with ocala growing downward towards you . before long it will all be one big metropolis. You can try carrollwood but you will not find family friendly or really friendly . there is always a place around there (odessa) but its not friendly small town anymore- sorry hate to burst your bubble and yes i'm a native and grew up in the area. good luck

Old 03-10-2014, 01:12 AM

195 posts, read 48,055 times
Odessa is a census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, US. It is Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa's population expands. Odessa is a good place wherever have excellent schools and beautiful planned neighborhoods. It is really nice city.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:55 AM

1,894 posts, read 4,493,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herryjohn View Post
Odessa is a census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, US. It is Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa's population expands.
Copying and pasting from Wikipedia does not make you an expert on an area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida