Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:21 AM
mcp

4 posts, read 17,233 times

Advertisements

hi i live in northport fl does anyone no of a good landscaper to do my lawn pascucci4@aol.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2007, 02:04 PM

2 posts, read 6,905 times
So question, what's going in at the 75/Toledo Blade exit (179) across from the Cranberry Blvd turn? I live off that exit and the area has been cleared and already has a road system put in and we can now see a sales trailer on site.

It looks to be a big cleared area, and we're hoping it's something more than housing! We'd love to have a gas station/convenience store right there... ;-)

Old 11-04-2007, 08:41 AM

251 posts, read 1,066,001 times
Don't you have a gas station about a half mile from the interstate?

Old 11-04-2007, 03:13 PM
mcp

4 posts, read 17,233 times
there is a gas staion at bob cat trail

Old 11-04-2007, 09:34 PM

2,209 posts, read 7,653,487 times
Oooh wow a Super Target!

Old 11-09-2007, 08:20 AM

1 posts, read 3,448 times
a Target will be nice in our area...I've lived in NP since 2001, but just moved to the Toledo Blade/Price area, and it will be nice to have something just a little closer to me...even though I hate the idea of developers...I can't stand the butchering of the trees and everything...it's too bad that smaller businesses couldn't purchase some of the older run down business locations and spruce them up instead of building a whole new complex behind Walgreens. eh, I'm just one person with strange thoughts...

Old 12-10-2007, 07:43 AM

2 posts, read 6,905 times
You mean the outrageously priced Shell that has the world's worst service and owners that over charge? Or did you mean the BP that is also outrageously priced?

My statement simply was that with that exit being as populated as it is, it would be nice if there eventually was a convenience store/gas station there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie View Post
Don't you have a gas station about a half mile from the interstate?

Old 12-10-2007, 08:21 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,912,465 times
I spoke with the NP Building Department a few days ago to answer some questions that LewLew had. They said that the only thing that they could actually confirm is the Lowe's going in. The building department said that if it hasn't gone through the DRC it's not "official". I asked them about the rumor of movie theaters coming in at the corner of Toledo Blade & Price and also the Target. Their response was that it hasn't been approved yet but they have also heard the rumor. You can follow what is in the pipeline by clicking on DRC, Dec 6-it shows the new Lowe's being reviewed. Click on Departments-->Planning & Zoning-->Board & Agendas-->DRC, Dec 6-It's not coming up on the link Welcome to the City of North Port (http://www.cityofnorthport.com/plan/default.asp - broken link)

Old 12-16-2007, 06:23 AM

80 posts, read 340,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moesbaby View Post
So question, what's going in at the 75/Toledo Blade exit (179) across from the Cranberry Blvd turn? I live off that exit and the area has been cleared and already has a road system put in and we can now see a sales trailer on site.

It looks to be a big cleared area, and we're hoping it's something more than housing! We'd love to have a gas station/convenience store right there... ;-)
A motel and a convenience store are two of proposed improvements at that location. Additionally a chain restaurant has been rumored.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:04 AM

1,024 posts, read 3,342,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moesbaby View Post

I'm moving there and spoke to the Planning Commitee for the area. They said they are in negotiations with Target. It is not a defunct project yet, just working out some kinks. There is also a plan for 2 more strip malls, and a larger mall. All are in meetings and the works. The cleared area is for this mall project that will house medical and other things. That is what the woman at the Development Committee told me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida