Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which region in FL do you think has the most attractive women?
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale 19 65.52%
Orlando/Daytona Beach 2 6.90%
Clearwater/St. Petersburg 3 10.34%
Jacksonville 3 10.34%
Tallahassee 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,470,526 times

Advertisements

So just to be clear....

Are you looking for wholesome beauty or plastic?

And no I'm not some feminist out to slam ya. People's idea of beauty is different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 01:18 PM

8,488 posts, read 20,538,220 times
I am wondering how many of the people that voted have actually been to all the listed places.
I know I have and if you take all of Miami, not just Miami Beach, they would be towards the bottom of the list.
How many are just voting Miami because the watch CSI Miami?
That isn't all there is to Miami folks.

Old 12-18-2008, 02:21 PM

1,555 posts, read 4,134,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
The good thing about miami is they have a topless beach so there's no surprises!
It would have to be bottomless to avoid surprises . . . and even then, you might still end up with the surprise that it wasn't initially made that way.

Old 12-18-2008, 02:22 PM

1,555 posts, read 4,134,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
I am wondering how many of the people that voted have actually been to all the listed places.
I know I have and if you take all of Miami, not just Miami Beach, they would be towards the bottom of the list.
Being more attracted to particular ethnicities might have something to do with it, too.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:10 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,561,766 times
Quote:
I'm not surprised everyone voted Miami, I am surprised there aren't more votes for Jacksonville or Tallahassee, I've met many a Belles up in the pandhandle, I believe is what they call it.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:24 AM

12,385 posts, read 28,372,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Obviously, most of you have not spent much time in Tallahassee.
x2...

I would say Tallahassee and Miami...(but only the beach area)
also the PC Beach area at spring break would be up there...

Old 12-20-2008, 03:56 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,683,309 times
Unfortunately, after hitting all the clubs in Miami I can say I've only ever seen ONE attractive guy, and that was in the bus. In Miami Beach. As for the women, they tend to wear less, maybe that makes them more attractive

Old 12-20-2008, 08:18 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,676,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
So just to be clear....

Are you looking for wholesome beauty or plastic?
IMO...If a girl was a 4 out of 10 before and plastic elevates them to an 8 out of 10...Plastic or not, 7s or above is my definition of attractive! lol

Quote:
I agree and didn't vote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten_Udder View Post
It would have to be bottomless to avoid surprises . . . and even then, you might still end up with the surprise that it wasn't initially made that way.
Yup yup...Going to get some people mad for saying this, but having the most attractive girl but having her be loose is quite a disappointment...Too bad there isn't a way a tell, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapico View Post
x2...

PC Beach area at spring break would be up there...
I went in March...Spent most days at the beach and nights in the La Vela and other bars...The week I went, I'd say 25% were under 18...Of the 18+ females, I'd go with 25% were attractive, 25% were not and 50% were average...Just my opinion of what I think is attractive in the areas I attended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
As for the women, they tend to wear less, maybe that makes them more attractive
It most certainly does to overwhelming majority of the public...This is why you can put any news program and see a female anchor, odds are high she'll be wearing unbuttoned and/or low cut shirt...

Old 12-20-2008, 10:14 AM

12,385 posts, read 28,372,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post

I went in March...Spent most days at the beach and nights in the La Vela and other bars...The week I went, I'd say 25% were under 18...Of the 18+ females, I'd go with 25% were attractive, 25% were not and 50% were average...Just my opinion of what I think is attractive in the areas I attended...

need to go when Florida Universities have their spring break, not ohio ;p That being said, haven't been down there in about 7-8 years...so maybe things have changed.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:28 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,425,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten_Udder View Post
Thats what Haulover is for
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida