U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 07:35 AM

942 posts, read 2,319,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolee777 View Post
Where are you working? You probably have a "lame" job but where are those Latinos working? You said it... Goverment, Banks... ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Jolee,

just for the recoerd. I am currently not working. Too busy fighting Cancer and other problems. However, I do hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business Finance and until recently was working on a second degree in Nursing trying to switch careers. I consider myself well educated. Do not assume you know someone from reading one thread and attack them. I have several suggestions for you but will not fall in this little trap your trying to set up, my experience in life has showed my to ignore the less fortunate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2007, 07:59 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,230,389 times
Quote:
Where are you working? You probably have a "lame" job but where are those Latinos working? You said it... Goverment, Banks... ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Those aren't good jobs, they are white collar minimum wage. Standing behind a window at the water department or in a bank are the bottom of the barrel without much room for advancement. Those kind of jobs trap people usually because they may offer some health insurance and the poor workers can't afford to quit but has like zero future.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:26 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,357,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
......is South Florida, particularly La Republica-Habana-Banana-put0-pendej0-Miami-Dade County (con reggaeton y Ford F-150).

Discuss....because the rest of Florida rocks.
How about the Republic of Mexico in East Orlando?

How about the Republic of Puerto Rico in West Orlando?

If you think these are problems, then Orlando should be out of the picture for you.

------------

Most jobs do NOT offer health insurance here, and when they do, you have to pay 70% and the company pays like 30% (that was at my BEST law firm - most companies only pay 10% initially and after 1 year, they pay 20%, then 30%....).

I hate the job situation in Orlando. Too many people competing for the jobs, causes the low pay and no benefits issue.

Old 03-30-2007, 11:24 AM

598 posts, read 1,984,560 times
Quote:
I feel proud of those who are Latinos, bilingual and,probably, have better jobs than you... working for the Goverment... that's the way to go
hmmm... I thought the latinos only have crappy jobs Americans won't do... lol OH silly media, fooled us again!

Old 03-30-2007, 11:26 AM

65 posts, read 315,571 times
Quote:
I feel proud of those who are Latinos, bilingual and,probably, have better jobs than you... working for the Goverment... that's the way to go
Translation: its all about ME ME ME and how I can benefit from your country!

America, do you NOW see the monster you helped create?

Old 03-30-2007, 11:59 AM

There is no such thing as a "job Americans do not want". That is a common miscopnception.

My mother-in-law was a housekeeper for years and she is white American.

What drove her out of work was that illegal aliens took so many of these jobs that the WAGES paid to housekeepers became low, due to the surplus of illegal workers. The companies no longer wanted to pay "expensive US workers".

This is what is fueling the current illegal alien amnesty/guest worker our "wise" Congress is trying to shove down our throats.

Believe me, in a few years the wages will be so low, all Americans (except the corporate crownies who helped create the illegal amnesty system) will be impoverished.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
There is no such thing as a "job Americans do not want". That is a common miscopnception.

My mother-in-law was a housekeeper for years and she is white American.

What drove her out of work was that illegal aliens took so many of these jobs that the WAGES paid to housekeepers became low, due to the surplus of illegal workers. The companies no longer wanted to pay "expensive US workers".

This is what is fueling the current illegal alien amnesty/guest worker our "wise" Congress is trying to shove down our throats.

Believe me, in a few years the wages will be so low, all Americans (except the corporate crownies who helped create the illegal amnesty system) will be impoverished.
People may wonder how they get by on those low wages. Well, I have some rental property and the few I have rented to all did about the same thing. Before you know it you rented to a nice young couple, ( they are good at knowing just the right things to say and fooling you), who now have twelve to fifteen people living in a single family house pooling their money. There is usually one or two cars that they share and maybe one person has a license and insurance. This is not a stereo type, it is what they do. Then after they have wrecked the house they move on like locust stiffing you for at least one or two month rent till you can get them out.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
People may wonder how they get by on those low wages. Well, I have some rental property and the few I have rented to all did about the same thing. Before you know it you rented to a nice young couple, ( they are good at knowing just the right things to say and fooling you), who now have twelve to fifteen people living in a single family house pooling their money. There is usually one or two cars that they share and maybe one person has a license and insurance. This is not a stereo type, it is what they do. Then after they have wrecked the house they move on like locust stiffing you for at least one or two month rent till you can get them out.
That is another thing. They overpack apts, it's horrible, so they hang outside the apt all day long. It makes everyone in the neighborhood very uncomfortable.

Not to mention the noise from the apt. The shower noise (the water running noise you can hear if you live in the 1st or 2nd floors and the aliens live above you) is usually on in those apt for 4 straight hours. Sometimes, it goes late into the night. It sucks.

Try NOT rent to illegal aliens or if you rent and check the property and there are tenants not listed on the lease, EVICT THEM. They lower the price of your property by making a mess too, your neighbors will hate you for renting to those people and having these horrible neighbors next to them.

Plus, like you said, when they leave the house/apt, they can leave the property ruined/dirty/damaged and you have no way to track them down or even a Social Security number to attack their credit. So basically you have no way to collect financial damages from illegals.

Illegal aliens are the worst tenants and neighbors you can have. I kid you not. And I speak out of 2 years of experience dealing with 12 illegals in a 1/1 apt and then 8 - 10 illegals in a 2/2 house. In the house next door (in a nice neighborhood too), aliens used to pee on the tree on the front yard all the time, as the house onle had 2 bathrooms for 8 or 10 people. Disgusting.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
That is another thing. They overpack apts, it's horrible, so they hang outside the apt all day long. It makes everyone in the neighborhood very uncomfortable.

Not to mention the noise from the apt. The shower noise (the water running noise you can hear if you live in the 1st or 2nd floors and the aliens live above you) is usually on in those apt for 4 straight hours. Sometimes, it goes late into the night. It sucks.

Try NOT rent to illegal aliens or if you rent and check the property and there are tenants not listed on the lease, EVICT THEM. They lower the price of your property by making a mess too, your neighbors will hate you for renting to those people and having these horrible neighbors next to them.

Plus, like you said, when they leave the house/apt, they can leave the property ruined/dirty/damaged and you have no way to track them down or even a Social Security number to attack their credit. So basically you have no way to collect financial damages from illegals.

Illegal aliens are the worst tenants and neighbors you can have. I kid you not. And I speak out of 2 years of experience dealing with 12 illegals in a 1/1 apt and then 8 - 10 illegals in a 2/2 house. In the house next door (in a nice neighborhood too), aliens used to pee on the tree on the front yard all the time, as the house onle had 2 bathrooms for 8 or 10 people. Disgusting.
They don't have to be illegal for this to be the case.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:25 PM

142 posts, read 517,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can1 View Post
I came to South Florida (Palm Beach county). What a culture shock??? If you are lazy, lack ambition, ethics then this is your heaven. I've seen marriages, deaths, strokes working with this devils of all ethnicities. If you get a job they own you and let you know that there the only game in town. Good luck on finding a new job or being promote for your hard Everyone here is on Valium, Prozac or has a drinking problem. Thank God, I'm so done with this Satanic culture. I rather shovel snow and deal with the cold than deal with this paradise.

I think that about sums up PBC..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or