U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-22-2007, 07:06 PM
 
170 posts, read 230,240 times
Reputation: 39

Advertisements

......is South Florida, particularly La Republica-Habana-Banana-put0-pendej0-Miami-Dade County (con reggaeton y Ford F-150).

Discuss....because the rest of Florida rocks.

Last edited by nothingman; 03-22-2007 at 07:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 PM
 
Location: arrlando, flarida
2,227 posts, read 7,537,717 times
Reputation: 491
i agree with miami-dade co, but i actually have never been. but i've heard. i've also heard there are a lot of nice areas, but most cant afford it. there are tons of celebrities live in miami. lots of 'em!!!

also, palm bch gardens, jupiter, tequesta, much of martin co --- nice!! i could leave orlando area for pt st lucie or stuart, palm bcg gardens or jupiter (if i could afford it there) and be just as happy. or i could move to northern fla and be really happy too. actually, lots of cities i think i would enjoy living in!! but not really any further south than pbc/martin co...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
 
170 posts, read 230,240 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtofla View Post
i agree with miami-dade co, but i actually have never been. but i've heard. i've also heard there are a lot of nice areas, but most cant afford it. there are tons of celebrities live in miami. lots of 'em!!!

also, palm bch gardens, jupiter, tequesta, much of martin co --- nice!! i could leave orlando area for pt st lucie or stuart, palm bcg gardens or jupiter (if i could afford it there) and be just as happy. or i could move to northern fla and be really happy too. actually, lots of cities i think i would enjoy living in!! but not really any further south than pbc/martin co...
La Republica Miami-Dade con reggaeton / La Habana Norte is great, if you're rich...i.e. if you can afford to coccoon yourself. Otherwise, this 'aint the place to live...not if you're non-Cuban or rich. Personally...I really like the rest of Florida....as a foreigner, I can relate to the rednecks better than I can relate to the average Miami "balsero".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 07:47 PM
 
2,313 posts, read 2,393,755 times
Reputation: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
......is South Florida, particularly Miami-Dade County.

Discuss....because the rest of Florida rocks.
Wait till Castro dies, it will become a Florida problem from coast to coast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
 
Location: Miami. Florida
942 posts, read 2,365,320 times
Reputation: 892
Default Enough already

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
La Republica Miami-Dade con reggaeton / La Habana Norte is great, if you're rich...i.e. if you can afford to coccoon yourself. Otherwise, this 'aint the place to live...not if you're non-Cuban or rich. Personally...I really like the rest of Florida....as a foreigner, I can relate to the rednecks better than I can relate to the average Miami "balsero".
Dude...whats your hatefullness towards Cubans??? Isn't Boston calling you yet??? All you do is put Miami and Cubans down... get alife. You are definatelt obsessed with attacking Cubans specifically. I am not gong hoe about Miami nor do I have a Cuban flag in my house or my car, was raised in the midwest and most people thought I was Italian or Greek, my parents are both born in Cuba, I however in Illinois; but it really erks me to see how your ALWAYS spitting on Cubans. Did a Cuban take your job, wife, etc??? By the way I HATE regguetton, just for the record. Give me Toby Keith anytime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:08 PM
 
170 posts, read 230,240 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused and relocating View Post
Dude...whats your hatefullness towards Cubans??? Isn't Boston calling you yet??? All you do is put Miami and Cubans down... get alife. You are definatelt obsessed with attacking Cubans specifically. I am not gong hoe about Miami nor do I have a Cuban flag in my house or my car, was raised in the midwest and most people thought I was Italian or Greek, my parents are both born in Cuba, I however in Illinois; but it really erks me to see how your ALWAYS spitting on Cubans. Did a Cuban take your job, wife, etc??? By the way I HATE regguetton, just for the record. Give me Toby Keith anytime.
I hate reggaeton too...Toby Keith is OK!

I have nothing against Cubans as a whole....just those I've encountered in good ol' Miami-Dade. People here are full of the brown, smelly stuff...Cuban, or not. I see a lot of racism here....towards black people and white Americans. It's funny, because some Cubans are whiter than I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:18 PM
 
2,313 posts, read 2,393,755 times
Reputation: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused and relocating View Post
Dude...whats your hatefullness towards Cubans??? Isn't Boston calling you yet??? All you do is put Miami and Cubans down... get alife. You are definatelt obsessed with attacking Cubans specifically. I am not gong hoe about Miami nor do I have a Cuban flag in my house or my car, was raised in the midwest and most people thought I was Italian or Greek, my parents are both born in Cuba, I however in Illinois; but it really erks me to see how your ALWAYS spitting on Cubans. Did a Cuban take your job, wife, etc??? By the way I HATE regguetton, just for the record. Give me Toby Keith anytime.
It's not the Cuban people, it is the language problem that drives most nuts. I can't tell you how bad it is. Just recently I was in the bank doing important stuff and I can not understand a word the guy is saying. I have to asking him to repeat himself and it was very embarrassing after a while. We did managed to struggle through what I was doing but you don't expect to walk into an American bank, Bank Atlantic was the bank and not be able to do business in a common language. I like shop in Cuban store that has interesting products and don't expect anyone to speak English but office Depot? It is the language, that's about it, that's what gets everybody nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:19 PM
 
5 posts, read 87,527 times
Reputation: 18
I came to South Florida (Palm Beach county). What a culture shock??? If you are lazy, lack ambition, ethics then this is your heaven. I've seen marriages, deaths, strokes working with this devils of all ethnicities. If you get a job they own you and let you know that there the only game in town. Good luck on finding a new job or being promote for your hard Everyone here is on Valium, Prozac or has a drinking problem. Thank God, I'm so done with this Satanic culture. I rather shovel snow and deal with the cold than deal with this paradise.

Last edited by Can1; 03-22-2007 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: corrections
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Miami. Florida
942 posts, read 2,365,320 times
Reputation: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
I hate reggaeton too...Toby Keith is OK!

I have nothing against Cubans as a whole....just those I've encountered in good ol' Miami-Dade. People here are full of the brown, smelly stuff...Cuban, or not. I see a lot of racism here....towards black people and white Americans. It's funny, because some Cubans are whiter than I am.
I know alot of people in Miami-Dade and yes most are Cuban and I wouldn't say there full of brown smelly stuff but hard working. I myself live in Miami Dade and have a CUban background and do not consider myself ANY of the above. Alot of you know that Im trying to sell and move but I wouldnt say its because of the people in its entirity but the way of life here. However when you say that Miami dade is a Habanera Rebulic.......you are directly pointing the finger at one particular nationality and that isnt fair or nice and I do take offense.

I personally was not made to live in Miami lived 29 years up north and this HUGE change; weather, increase of lifestyle $$$ I can not adapt too. I will not fight/struggle for something I am not happy with but I do not blame one particular race, I do blame the "me" society and greediness that this place entails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
 
Location: Miami. Florida
942 posts, read 2,365,320 times
Reputation: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can1 View Post
I came to South Florida (Palm Beach county). What a culture shock??? If you are lazy, lack ambition, ethics then this is your heaven. I've seen marriages, deaths, strokes working with this devils of all ethnicities. If you get a job they own you and let you know that there the only game in town. Good luck on finding a new job or being promote for your hard Everyone here is on Valium, Prozac or has a drinking problem. Thank God, I'm so done with this Satanic culture. I rather shovel snow and deal with the cold than deal with this paradise.
LOL...people here are definately over medicated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top