U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-03-2009, 11:37 AM

2 posts, read 7,923 times
Default Panama City Beach maze

I returned from Panama City Beach this weekend and was asked if we had gone through the big maze there . . I've been going to PCB for 5 years and have never heard of the maze. Any know of it? Don't know if we can afford to return any time soon, though . . received a $241 speeding ticket in Cottondale FL on the way there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2009, 06:23 PM

803 posts, read 1,940,031 times
I have no idea... did you enjoy "Thunder On The Beach"?

Old 05-03-2009, 06:34 PM

569 posts, read 1,102,851 times
I'm jealous. Is Senor Frogs still there?

Old 05-04-2009, 12:05 AM

803 posts, read 1,940,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psouth View Post
I'm jealous. Is Senor Frogs still there?
In Panama City Beach? No...

Old 05-04-2009, 02:59 PM

2 posts, read 7,923 times
Thunder Beach is a GREAT rally and I enjoy going there every year and usually both spring and fall. From now on I will come all the way down through Alabama. Fl. seems to want to create a stimulis package from huge fines.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:00 AM

16 posts, read 32,536 times
Well now......I saw this too. It's advertized at Coconut Creek? Not sure what that is, but the thing looks like a huge human rat maze, lol. Kinda similar to something we have up here that are corn mazes. It's a huge maze cut out of a corn field. But this is made of big white walls.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:15 AM

33 posts, read 156,647 times
The Maze is on Front Beach Rd near the Super Wal Mart down from Ripleys. Its called the Coconut Creek Golf and Grand Maze ,but from the road you can only see the golf part. The maze is awesome! its adult size when I went (several years ago) you were timed and put on teams if you were in a big group and you had to find your way out using this crazy map the give you. The walls are high so there no seeing over the wall to see if your path is blocked. Theres also a guy in a booth above you yelling and trying to keep the game exciting he yells that your running out of time -good job -the other teams beating ect. My family loved it especially the kids and for 35bucks you can play golf and do the maze as many times as you want all year. I think its a very unique thing to do bring your camera and wear sneakers. Have Fun!

Old 01-27-2010, 08:58 PM

105 posts, read 380,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCBPride View Post
The Maze is on Front Beach Rd near the Super Wal Mart down from Ripleys. Its called the Coconut Creek Golf and Grand Maze ,but from the road you can only see the golf part. The maze is awesome! its adult size when I went (several years ago) you were timed and put on teams if you were in a big group and you had to find your way out using this crazy map the give you. The walls are high so there no seeing over the wall to see if your path is blocked. Theres also a guy in a booth above you yelling and trying to keep the game exciting he yells that your running out of time -good job -the other teams beating ect. My family loved it especially the kids and for 35bucks you can play golf and do the maze as many times as you want all year. I think its a very unique thing to do bring your camera and wear sneakers. Have Fun!
We used to go to PCB for vacation when my girls were young and they loved Grand Maze!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:08 AM

14,937 posts, read 6,838,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTraveller View Post
I returned from Panama City Beach this weekend and was asked if we had gone through the big maze there . . I've been going to PCB for 5 years and have never heard of the maze. Any know of it? Don't know if we can afford to return any time soon, though . . received a $241 speeding ticket in Cottondale FL on the way there.

Were you near the rail road tracks on Hwy 231?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida