Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 10:07 PM

4 posts, read 26,898 times

Advertisements

Hey everybody i really need some help google just isnt cutting it i cant find anything this technical at all. My dilema is that i dont know spring hill or surronding area at all and need to know what schools and colleges offer acounting clases not business administration because i dont think they are the same the school needs to hopefully be withing 30 miles of spring hill and need an associates(community college) and a school that offers a bachelors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 03:45 AM

162 posts, read 675,886 times
30 minutes from Spring Hill to a school for a Bachelor degree? Other than maybe St. Leos I dont think another school fits that bill. I think St. Leo offers both the accounting major or business admin with an accounting concentration. You can do your AA pre-reqs at Pasco-Hernando CC and transfer to USF or St. Leo. USF is more than 30 minutes away from Spring Hill no matter which campus you choose. It IS possible for you to complete a bachelor degree at PHCC for some fields of study including business admin with an accounting concentration. This particular program is available from St. Leo via PHCC. You should meet with an advisor at either school to discuss your career path. It may not matter whether it's a bachelor degree in business admin with an accounting concentration or a bachelor degree in accounting. I believe either way you can sit for your CPA after you meet all the other requirements, which, BTW, include an additional 30 credits beyond the bachelor degree with a concentration in both accounting and business.

FYI - tuition for in-state students for PHCC for ONE semester, full time, is roughly $1100, $8500 for St. Leo's, and $4500 for USF - this excludes books, fees, living expenses, etc.

Last edited by debidibly; 07-29-2009 at 05:07 AM..

Old 07-30-2009, 05:37 AM

162 posts, read 675,886 times
Oops, correction. That tuition for USF is for the regular 2 semester year. So one semester at USF, minus all the other things, is about $2250.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 3,317 times
x2 st leo

Old 08-05-2009, 03:34 PM

14 posts, read 31,674 times
No that is the St. Leo tuition ONLY price for one semester. I know. I send one of my kids there. All of the prices above are for ONE semester or half the usual college year. If you are going to multiply it by anything it should be at least 8 since it takes at least 8 semesters to complete a bachelor degree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida