Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 08:47 PM

976 posts, read 1,111,947 times

Advertisements

It was a 2-story program, and both stories involved Florida.

The first one was about that RE Agent from Tampa who went missing 9 years ago. I believe it was her (at the time) husband who had a previous manslaughter case againt him and served time in California, well he moved to FL and then married this RE Agent who later came up missing. I didnt really hear much of it but the 2nd story I remember hearing about...

The 2nd story on Datelinewas about the kidnappings and killings of a few people in a high-end mall in Boca Raton. I cant believe they havent caught the guy that kidnaps women, usually with thier child, makes them drive to an ATM so he can get their money, and then he killed one lady and then the next incident he killed a woman and her 7 yr old child after robbing them... many of you have probably heard about this awful story. There are hardly any good leads out there, but one woman survived her kidnapping and said she remember exactly what his face looks like. She said he was hispanic or from the Islands, and didnt have much of an accent, etc... the cops found a few peices of evidence down in Miami on the steet, but not sure if he lives down there. Anyway, what a terrible story. I sure do hope they catch this guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 09:02 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
It was very scary we watched it at our friends house....the mother daughter lived in the next development from us...

Old 08-07-2009, 09:13 PM

^^^Wow, that's crazy.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:48 PM

it is I hope they catch this pyscopath...

Old 08-08-2009, 05:42 AM

3 posts, read 6,174 times
I saw it and boy was that scary. You never now where you live and who your neighbors are.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:58 AM

2,414 posts, read 5,401,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusses View Post

The 2nd story on Datelinewas about the kidnappings and killings of a few people in a high-end mall in Boca Raton. I cant believe they havent caught the guy that kidnaps women, usually with thier child, makes them drive to an ATM so he can get their money, and then he killed one lady and then the next incident he killed a woman and her 7 yr old child after robbing them... many of you have probably heard about this awful story. There are hardly any good leads out there, but one woman survived her kidnapping and said she remember exactly what his face looks like. She said he was hispanic or from the Islands, and didnt have much of an accent, etc... the cops found a few peices of evidence down in Miami on the steet, but not sure if he lives down there. Anyway, what a terrible story. I sure do hope they catch this guy.
I saw that segment a couple of years ago. Was this a repeat?

Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Why don't women carry guns in such a rat-infested swamp?

Old 08-08-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoRE_Miracle View Post
I saw that segment a couple of years ago. Was this a repeat?

I believe it was a new program. It's been on the news off and on the last couple years, but I believe the program on NBC lastnight was recent. Unfortunately there arent a lot of leads. Well, the cops received like 850 leads, and I think the cops/detectives were working hard on the case, but non of the leads have led to this psycho's capture yet.

And did you see the piece on the family of the first lady that was murdered? The woman that was married to the chiropractor? The cops said the husband reacted strange to the sad news that his wife was killed, and it was not a normal reaction - but maybe people just react differently to terrible news. The cops also said that when they approached the house to tell the husband and son about the terrible news, the son was pacing in the driveway back and forth - smoking a cigarette and talking on his cell phone. Strange.

Old 08-08-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusses View Post
I believe it was a new program. It's been on the news off and on the last couple years, but I believe the program on NBC lastnight was recent. Unfortunately there arent a lot of leads. Well, the cops received like 850 leads, and I think the cops/detectives were working hard on the case, but non of the leads have led to this psycho's capture yet.

And did you see the piece on the family of the first lady that was murdered? The woman that was married to the chiropractor? The cops said the husband reacted strange to the sad news that his wife was killed, and it was not a normal reaction - but maybe people just react differently to terrible news. The cops also said that when they approached the house to tell the husband and son about the terrible news, the son was pacing in the driveway back and forth - smoking a cigarette and talking on his cell phone. Strange.
then they mentioned another theory about the chiropractors wife, that he was doing prostitutes and it was robbery, since he lived in a 2 Million dollar house..I dont know if I believe that one, but either way its scary...they valet parking at that mall and then open spots and its very busy so its worth the 5.00 to pay for the valet at that point...

Old 08-08-2009, 02:33 PM

I heard the prostitution topic come up, but it's hard to say whats real and what's not. The son didn't look like much of a winner when they showed him a few times. I dont know, I just found it very shocking the way they looked during the times after the murder when they were shown on camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida