U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:43 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,299,251 times

Advertisements

Happened to my younger brother. One morning, he was walking around to the back yard to go to the bus stop for school and the neighbor's (black dude, if you're wondering) vicious dogs came out and chased him. Before he even got to the street the dogs bit his leg really badly...right in front of the guy who called the ambulance and the police. My parents called animal control on those monsters more than 3 times. What was worse was that the AC dude was even attacked by those dogs!

As for the legal stuff, and even other neighbors testified against the owners because the beasts ran around the hood and terrified the other kids. Yep. They are getting their asses sued, really nicely!

and...my brother is supposed to be getting somewhere in the millions after this case is done according to his attorney. The bastard neighbor who owned the dogs whom were put to sleep moved out before the cops could arrest him, but I know they got him anyway.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:55 AM

1,899 posts, read 4,151,403 times
Walk in the other direction.

Don't walk past his house. A realize a cul-de-sac is circular; but there is no reason he cannot take off in the other direction, then double back.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:03 AM

1,777 posts, read 4,175,464 times
EFF the animal control

call the police, when they arrest the racist scumbag, they will then call animal control to deal with the animals...

Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Walk in the other direction.

Don't walk past his house. A realize a cul-de-sac is circular; but there is no reason he cannot take off in the other direction, then double back.
are you aware of how a culdesac works? if the neighbor lives between tony and the exit of the culdesac, chances are tony has no choice

Old 10-10-2009, 11:08 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,299,251 times
I don't see what's with the avoidance... especially with leash laws.

Get a camcorder if you have one and walk by his house. If he "sicc" his dogs on you and while you're running and screaming, that thing is running and taping that stuff. Then you bring that to the police. It would be cool if you tape the other times when Tony was attacked and that jerk uses his dogs to scare people too. You'll be the neighborhood hero.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:20 AM

1,899 posts, read 4,151,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
are you aware of how a culdesac works? if the neighbor lives between tony and the exit of the culdesac, chances are tony has no choice
Yes, a cul-de-sac is basically a circle of homes, with one entrance/exit, is it not? That's what I meant, about Tony taking off in the direction opposite of the neighbor, then doubling back to his own home.

Or he can continue to walk past this man's house, his call.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Yes, a cul-de-sac is basically a circle of homes, with one entrance/exit, is it not? That's what I meant, about Tony taking off in the direction opposite of the neighbor, then doubling back to his own home.

the street is only so wide

Old 10-10-2009, 11:36 AM

7 posts, read 8,752 times
even if it's not because of racist, he is harmful ! , also his dog is harmful !

anyway brother,
if you call the police he will deny, won't he ?
so try to use your mobile camera as one dude suggest then get him

Old 10-10-2009, 11:41 AM

25,953 posts, read 26,754,510 times
Quote:

He shouldn't even have to consider this - that's just wrong all the way around.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 AM
miu

17,118 posts, read 34,619,338 times
Does this jerky neighbor own his house? It would be great to drop a dime on him with his insurance company issuing his homeowners insurance policy... seeing as how a lot of large breed dogs are on their ban list. At the very least, his insurance premiums should be increased. He's a train wreck waiting to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida