U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:45 AM

3,633 posts, read 8,512,809 times

Advertisements

Never thought of that on the shower doors!!! I am gonna try that. RainX is great for up north by keeping the ice and snow from sticking. I have just had issues with it on windshields, it makes the wipers jump on the return stroke, did it bad on my Tacoma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 01:05 PM

329 posts, read 652,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
RainX on shower doors? Cool idea. I will try it.
we have used it on outside patio doors and picture windows also, if your wipers are jumping use one of those little alcohol wipes or rubbing alcohol in a pinch vodka.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:36 PM

284 posts, read 849,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
RainX on shower doors? Cool idea. I will try it.
If you have a lot of soap scum use Lime Away or CLR to remove it and then any glass cleaner and then follow with RainX , all depending on how hard the water is and how much the shower is used will depend on how often you need to apply it. I do mine every 8-12 months , make sure you have a window open or good ventilation or the fumes can overwhelm you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or