Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 08:21 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,893,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
Are you ready for some outdoor water sports in the sun? I am. If you are then sound off. This is a positive thread for those who enjoy the summer fun activities and like to get out and play especially in the water. Jet ski or fishing or swimming or who cares as long as the summer warmth does you right.
I love to sit out in the sun. We don't have a pool yet, so until we do, I'll just have to cool off with a hose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,587,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyA11 View Post
I love to sit out in the sun. We don't have a pool yet, so until we do, I'll just have to cool off with a hose.
Thanks for reviving a memory. Growing up my brother and I used hoses on each other like water cannons. Simple summertime fun. Being the eldest I always won.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:41 PM

111 posts, read 251,630 times
Default Summer in Florida . . .

Quote:
Are you ready for some outdoor water sports in the sun? I am. If you are then sound off. This is a positive thread for those who enjoy the summer fun activities and like to get out and play especially in the water. Jet ski or fishing or swimming or who cares as long as the summer warmth does you right. Biker babes welcome too.

N - Summer in Florida means teeing off (golfing) before 9.00am, a light lunch followed by two hours of tennis (94' today). Then a few laps in the pool until dinner time. Then check out who said what on C-D .
And sell a house once-a-week to pay the bills . . .
It's a wonderful life . . .

Old 05-03-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZICIT View Post
N - Summer in Florida means teeing off (golfing) before 9.00am, a light lunch followed by two hours of tennis (94' today). Then a few laps in the pool until dinner time. Then check out who said what on C-D .
And sell a house once-a-week to pay the bills . . .
It's a wonderful life . . .
Sounds good to me. Not much on golf with Arthur being such a butt but the pool time sounds like a winner.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Sounds good to me. Not much on golf with Arthur being such a butt but the pool time sounds like a winner.

N ~ With "93,781 posts, read 7,205,119 times" you should add "Send me a dollar" to each one of them . .
~ By the way what does "Not much on golf with Arthur being such a butt" mean?

Old 05-03-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZICIT View Post

N ~ With "93,781 posts, read 7,205,119 times" you should add "Send me a dollar" to each one of them . .
~ By the way what does "Not much on golf with Arthur being such a butt" mean?
If and when you meat up with Arthritis you'll really understand how much he aggravates the joints. He is the worst of the ritis brothers. Summer heat slows him down somewhat.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 PM

Default Still Feelin' Good . . .

Quote:
If and when you meet up with Arthritis you'll really understand how much he aggravates the joints. He is the worst of the ritis brothers. Summer heat slows him down somewhat.

N ~ Got it!
~ I think the reason that I've stayed so active is because I've always felt guilty about people less fortunate.
~ My long-term plan has always been - "Stay healthy - then drop dead".
~ Though I'm hoping that the latter will not be any time soon . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: