Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 AM

3 posts, read 17,393 times

Advertisements

There is a few around here and i think the food there is very good for being a pizza place i dont care for pizza much but i love cici's pizza especially the mac and cheese pizza.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 08:16 AM

3 posts, read 17,393 times
I work at pizza hut and the pizza there is not all that great but the new pasta's are very good pricey but good because there big the price is high.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:08 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,019,909 times
As pianogal mentioned, you can have them make a custom pizza for you - which is the ONLY way I get anything off of a pizza buffet, including at Pizza Hut [yes, that is two meat lovers, thin crust pizzas, thanks! ].l Have only ate at two different CiCi's, and both were fairly good - not great - but worth the price of admission. Love pizza, and must be a really good one to be in the great category. Of course, everyone has their own unique differences and preferences...

Old 10-31-2007, 09:05 AM

81 posts, read 272,801 times
As a college student in Rock Hill, SC, my boyfriend and I find Cici's to be good enough for our budget. We both have widely varying tastes, so I can get what I want and he can get what he wants. I'd have to say the pizzas are hit or miss...I usually get the white pizza or plain and their garlic cheese bread (love that). We sometimes get other pizza, but Cici's is way more affordable for us...until we can graduate and get real jobs.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:38 PM

634 posts, read 2,915,514 times
The pizza is pretty dry, and personally... I can't control myself at buffets, no matter the quality of food. I dive in and eat as much as the time I have.

I wouldn't go there. Stick with pizza hut or a local pizza or Italian restaurant.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:40 PM

634 posts, read 2,915,514 times
Oh, And be prepared to see grossly obese and overweight people there.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:52 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,352,469 times
It isn't the pizza that makes a place special, but rather how it is delivered.

Alaskan Pizza Hut Delivery Team

Old 11-04-2007, 08:33 AM

247 posts, read 1,286,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southlander View Post
Some Cici's are fine...but ours is dirty. Huge, fat people seem to eat there any time we go in, and the local Latinos bring their families with 5 or 6 kids, all running around and sticking their fingers into the pizza. I avoid Cici's.
We must be visiting the same one - it is absolutely the worst! Kids are just unleashed, coughing, sneezing, touching all the food. I lost my appetite when I walked in the door. Nasty Nasty!

Old 11-07-2007, 06:20 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,631,863 times
I went to CiCi's in Greenville, North Carolina while vacationing and it was a lot better than I expected it to be. The pizza and pasta were average, the salad was good, and the garlic bread and desserts were really good. The owner and employees were so eager to please us and the place was spotless. I have to say it was the best cheap restaurant experience I've ever had and my teenagers loved it.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:03 AM

41,744 posts, read 74,721,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyun-Soo View Post
Oh, And be prepared to see grossly obese and overweight people there.
Guess I'd also have to be prepared to see grossly judgmental people at this restaurant, watching people eat their dinners and gauging what or how much they "should" or "shouldn't" be eating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink