U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2014, 01:06 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 8,217,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I am a bit surprised someone would compare the two. Of course I am a huge Trader Joe's fan, so am surprised to hear someone say; Trader Joes sucks, like M7 said. WF and TJoes are really not quite the same in my estimation. WF is much more expensive for starters. TJ has a lot of items that are specialty, unusual, organic, etc and at a price most middle class shoppers can easily afford. WFs are more for those who do not shop on a budget all the time. AT least that is my opinion.
For the items I purchase, WFs is cheaper, I've compared prices at two separate WFs and TJs in two completely different cities and the prices were cheaper at WFs. I shop out of the WFs bins, I get their 365 brand items and for me it is better. I do not shop at WFs for everything, but for the items I mainly eat they are cheaper there.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink