U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 12:34 PM

1,525 posts, read 787,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
A lot will depend on what variety is being eaten raw. Some "Hot" peppers strike me as being mild when Green and raw. Such as Pablano, Jalapeno, Anaheim and Cherry.
Those green or yellow bell peppers have nothing to do with hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I mean Indian green chili's. I would sweat like crazy on eating them raw, but mom has no problem.

HOW DOES SHE DO IT .
She must be a chilli lover, in your country people there are curry eaters. Thinking of that I have yet to try the hottest curry they are all too mild for my taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or