U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 08:49 AM

26,163 posts, read 14,453,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl
Its not like I dont care for my own cooking, I used to cook professionally, and love my own cooking! I think what it is, I just get tired of being the only one that cooks.
For what I do make I LIKE COOKING IT MYSELF cause I know how I like it....Better than relying on someone else.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 11:27 AM

69,259 posts, read 79,427,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
For what I do make I LIKE COOKING IT MYSELF cause I know how I like it....Better than relying on someone else.....
interesting this thread would reappear, the person you are responding to hasn't been on CD for years. But, I will add, I do enjoy eating my own cooking. One of my passions is cooking, I can't imagine enjoying cooking but not eating what you cook.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:04 PM

912 posts, read 1,189,133 times
I do enjoy my own cooking - that said, sometimes I struggle eating dinners I make, particularly the more complex ones. NOT because I think it tastes bad, but because sometimes by the time I've finished preparing the meal and plated it, I'm so tired of smelling it/tasting it (I taste to check seasonings) that it just doesn't sound good anymore. This is particularly an issue when I cook Thanksgiving dinner.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:43 PM

14,635 posts, read 17,146,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatswanlady View Post
I do enjoy my own cooking - that said, sometimes I struggle eating dinners I make, particularly the more complex ones. NOT because I think it tastes bad, but because sometimes by the time I've finished preparing the meal and plated it, I'm so tired of smelling it/tasting it (I taste to check seasonings) that it just doesn't sound good anymore. This is particularly an issue when I cook Thanksgiving dinner.
I have that problem too sometimes. Plus I'm tired/dead on my feet. Which is why I always make enough to have easy to prepare leftovers. That "day after" Thanksgiving meal is the best . Robyn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink