Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 08:47 PM

6,813 posts, read 10,508,707 times

Advertisements

Out of those 3, Taco Bell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 09:39 PM

5,827 posts, read 4,160,760 times
Who should be dictator, Stalin, Hitler or Mussolini?

Answer: none. And none of these restaurants should rule the land.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:09 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,796,582 times
Taco Ball is the late night munchies choice when you're on a road trip or weekend getaway and crashing at a hotel half lit. The other two just can't compete in that situation.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:57 PM

16,393 posts, read 30,258,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
It's nice seeing people wake up about their health, congratulations.
It has NOTHING to do with health! It has purely to do with taste.

The notion that eating at a fast food place is inherently unhealthy is nit trust. Conversely, the notion that eating at a local restaurant is somewhat more healthy is equally fallacious.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:47 AM

5,511 posts, read 4,471,839 times
... even though this is the Food And Drink section, it feels eerily similar to that of Government And Politics

I honestly wouldn't want to any of them to reign supreme.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Taco Bell. They have more variety. I'm annoyed how KFC no longer has rice pilaf. And their food took quite a hike in price. well, they all did, but KFC seems to be right up there, where a 3-crispy strip meal with 2 sides and biscuit went from $4 with coupon, to $6.50 without coupon, to not even being available anymore.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:56 AM

23,656 posts, read 13,961,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
Of the three, which one is your favorite?
None of them. I don't do fast food and I wouldn't touch the arches with a 10 foot pole. Of the three choices, that is the one place I avoid like the plague and I haven't been there in decades. Further, I don't think I've hit a KFC in the same amount of time.

The closest of the three I might go to is Taco Bell but that is because if I do fast food, it's likely to be Taco Cabana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
Because it is me who posted the thread,not you ! fair ?
Touche!

BRAVO!

Old 03-19-2015, 05:07 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,334,174 times
None of the above.

BUT, I am not going to be an insufferable snob like everyone else who gave that honest but boring answer. :-)

If I were given the choice to live off the offerings of one of those for a month, I would choose McDonald's easy. Between Big Macs, Grilled Chicken sandwiches, salads, and everything else, at least I could create a diverse enough menu to not get too bored.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:15 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,535 times
All three of these are in my rotation depending on when and where. I am not saying I eat at any of these weekly anymore but I have no problem with any of them and like them all for what they are.

Taco Bell has gotten too expensive and is now competing with Chipotle for my money. I also use Taco trucks and smaller restaurants for Mexican.

If I had to pick one I would pick my Taco Bell that has KFC.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:16 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
None of the above.

BUT, I am not going to be an insufferable snob like everyone else who gave that honest but boring answer. :-)

If I were given the choice to live off the offerings of one of those for a month, I would choose McDonald's easy. Between Big Macs, Grilled Chicken sandwiches, salads, and everything else, at least I could create a diverse enough menu to not get too bored.
They also have Egg McMuffin's and the McRibb should make an appearance for a while at some point.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:32 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,923,279 times
Rule the land? Those are probably the only choices against which I'd actually prefer Congress.

Among the three nominees, I can't think of three worse places to eat. They are all greatly inferior to any of their competitors at the freeway exit. I suppose McDonalds would be the least of the evils, at least their coffee is not bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink