U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 12:19 PM

216 posts, read 234,919 times

Advertisements

Talenti gives me mouthgasms. Any of its chocolate flavors give that to me.
B and J's Chocolate Cookie Dough, S'mores and Peanut Butter Cup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 12:23 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,493,596 times
I don't know if its discontinued or just not carried in MO, where I moved, but Ben And Jerry's cinnamon Bun is to die for. I hate to think about how many cartons of that flavor I ate.

I love Rocky Road, but its darn near impossible to find it with real marshmallows instead of "ribbons" of gunk.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:32 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,493,596 times
Lol, just went to see if B&G's Cin bun is still around and I think it is. On Buzzfeed its ranked #1! Here's the review for you lucky folks that can find it:

"If youíve not yet spooned these buns, kindly shut up, get up, go buy a pint, and then thank me. Because this flavor is heaven-sent ó the queen of gooey, godly, sugary excess. You like cookie dough? Youíll love cinnamon bun dough, especially when itís smothered in not-too-sweet caramel ice cream and cut through with veins of straight-up cinnamon sugar smack. Seriously, if I could mainline this ****, I would. But letís start with a spoon and work from there."

Old 07-18-2016, 12:34 PM

3,530 posts, read 1,310,113 times
Carte D'Or, "Rum & Raisin" ice cream, is like heaven on a spoon!

Old 07-18-2016, 03:16 PM

769 posts, read 2,398,322 times
My favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip by either Eddy's or Turkey hill. I also like Pistachio Gelato. By big big time favorite Ice Cream treat is a Vanilla Butterfinger Blizzard at Dairy Queen.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:21 PM

2,894 posts, read 1,495,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
My favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip by either Eddy's or Turkey hill. I also like Pistachio Gelato. By big big time favorite Ice Cream treat is a Vanilla Butterfinger Blizzard at Dairy Queen.

Large, chocolate dipped for me.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:22 PM

31 posts, read 12,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr11 View Post
Ben & Jerry's used to have a flavor called Wavy Gravy. It was some of the best ice cream I ever had. Which, of course, meant it had to be discontinued.

Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter & Chocolate is my absolute fave, but I do not live near one anymore, so it's a special treat when I visit family back home. their Rocky Road is also great.

Graeter's Mint Chocolate Chip is pretty good, in a pinch.
I love Baskin Robbins Rocky Road and also their World Class Chocolate. I'll often have a scoop of each in a cup when I can't decide which one I want. I am fortunate to have a ton of B&R stores around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Lol, just went to see if B&G's Cin bun is still around and I think it is. On Buzzfeed its ranked #1! Here's the review for you lucky folks that can find it:

"If youíve not yet spooned these buns, kindly shut up, get up, go buy a pint, and then thank me. Because this flavor is heaven-sent ó the queen of gooey, godly, sugary excess. You like cookie dough? Youíll love cinnamon bun dough, especially when itís smothered in not-too-sweet caramel ice cream and cut through with veins of straight-up cinnamon sugar smack. Seriously, if I could mainline this ****, I would. But letís start with a spoon and work from there."
I've never heard of B&G's Cin bun but I'm going to see if I can find it and check it out. Thanks for the info.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:24 PM

12,448 posts, read 10,135,059 times
Old fashioned vanilla soft-serve, in a cake cone, from a walk-up counter.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:24 PM

15,616 posts, read 9,160,753 times
The only grocery store brand I buy is Haagen Dazs. I prefer their plain ones like chocolate, coffee, strawberry, pistachio - not rum raisin, rocky road ones.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:39 PM

31 posts, read 12,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Old fashioned vanilla soft-serve, in a cake cone, from a walk-up counter.
This made me think of Mister Softie and the Good Humor man that used to drive around the neighborhood in the summer when I was a kid. Loved the soft soft (chocolate and vanilla twist) from Mister Softie and the Toasted Almond and Chocolate Eclair bars from Good Humor. Of course, now the I can buy the Good Humor bars at the grocery store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or