U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2008, 10:40 AM

2,159 posts, read 3,734,128 times

Advertisements

Jif creamy peanut butter with Miracle Whip sandwiches- YUMMY

Wendy's frosty using fries as spoon

Potato chips & ketchup

Pickle wraps (Thinly sliced ham with cream cheese spread over it and wrapped around pickles)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 AM

1,250 posts, read 3,130,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post

Potato chips & ketchup

Pickle wraps (Thinly sliced ham with cream cheese spread over it and wrapped around pickles)
I agree with the Frosty and the Pickle Wraps. I can't say the other two sound tempting at all! They must be an acquired taste!

Old 02-26-2008, 11:23 AM

1,408 posts, read 7,255,790 times
Quote:

Potato chips & ketchup

French fries dipped in a frosty! YUMMY, YUMMY (and it makes hubby gag when i do it).

Old 02-28-2008, 11:20 AM

1,939 posts, read 5,478,099 times
A big ol solid chocolate bar covered in PB right out of the jar--
Or cool whip, straight up, from the spray can or container-a whole mouthful with a squirt of chocolate syrup
SInce the season is coming, another favorite is the ORIGINAL Cadbury eggs, no one can stand to watch me eat them as everyone else thinks they are repulsive..Mmmm creamy gooey and chocolatey!! Tank u Easter bunnY!!

Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 AM

979 posts, read 3,485,618 times
Quote:

Potato chips & ketchup

Yes the fries with frosty's is always a hit in my book eventhough I don't like wendy's so I barely ever get it. (maybe I'll go today) nuggets, ff, and a frosty........ I doin it.

ok.......... this pickle thing............ so i'm starting to read it and I'm thinking mmmm pickles............ so I start reading ham... yum........cream cheese...yum........and then wrapped around a WHOLE pickle???????

I was thinking sliced pickles until I got to that. That's a lot of pickle. Wouldn't it just over power the ham and cream cheese to make no point of them??

And believe me I would marry pickles if I could but I don't know about wrapping those two around a big honkin' pickle.

I think I'll try it with pickle slices and go from there.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 AM

1,250 posts, read 3,130,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziSu View Post
ok.......... this pickle thing............ so i'm starting to read it and I'm thinking mmmm pickles............ so I start reading ham... yum........cream cheese...yum........and then wrapped around a WHOLE pickle???????

I was thinking sliced pickles until I got to that. That's a lot of pickle. Wouldn't it just over power the ham and cream cheese to make no point of them??

And believe me I would marry pickles if I could but I don't know about wrapping those two around a big honkin' pickle.

I think I'll try it with pickle slices and go from there.
Yes, the whole pickle. But only as you are making them. Then you slice them, but they would be impossible to construct if you started with sliced pickles. Once you are done, they are great little bite-sized snacks. We have them every year for New Years and also for Super Bowl parties and such. I love them!

Old 02-28-2008, 11:57 AM

10,119 posts, read 16,716,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojilynn View Post
Yes, the whole pickle. But only as you are making them. Then you slice them, but they would be impossible to construct if you started with sliced pickles. Once you are done, they are great little bite-sized snacks. We have them every year for New Years and also for Super Bowl parties and such. I love them!
I change up this recipe by mixing horseradish into the cream cheese (actually I use yogurt cheese) and wrapping pickle and cheese up in roast beef. I don't care for ham. I do cut the pickle into thin spears though, I don't use the whole thing.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:21 AM

40 posts, read 386,840 times
I can't believe I'm admitting to this, but...

1) whipped cream + bananas + Hershey's chocolate syrup (heaven!)
2) whipped cream straight from the container or can
3) frosting straight from the can with a spoon
4) chocolate chips
5) hot chocolate mix (especially w/ the marshmallows!)

I have a very unruly sweet tooth...

Old 03-01-2008, 12:04 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,055,041 times
Quote:

Potato chips & ketchup

Okay, the peanut butter and Miracle whip sounds like a pregnant woman's craving, lol.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:33 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,797,390 times
Wow- I have never heard of these combinations- hilarious!

Well, I don't eat fast food, or meat, or much "american" type foods so I am pretty boring when it comes to weird foods.

I will just eat spoonfuls of salsa or spoonfuls of honey or preserves instead of eating real meals when my husband is out of town. Wash it down with smoothies.
Solid food is SOOO overrated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink