Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2008, 01:00 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,433,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If everyone here is koo-koo for nutella, you have to try Eurocrem. I ordered a 3 kg tub of this stuff for the holidays and it is already all gone. Imagine a jar of cream, half of it is nutella, and the other half is creamy vanilla. It is far more addictive than nutella alone.

Here's a wiki with a picture of what it looks like - time to order another!

Eurocrem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several other brands and versions out there...I think "Milky Way" is another (if I remember correctly) with the half and half thing going.
I tasted other versions of hazelnut creams (cheaper ones my parents ended up buying...because I devoured a tub a day growing up.....LOL.....costing them way to much money ), and half and half creams, just to end up going back to Nutella.
I should be their PR spokesperson and get a stake in their stock....lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2008, 04:11 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
One of those pictures makes me think, what if you took two slices of thin bread, put Nutella between them, then put them together, dip them in egg and make them into French toast, stuffed with Nutella. WOW would that be good. Maybe a dusting of powdered sugar.

Maybe add slices of your favorite fruit.

How about making cupcakes, put half the filling in the cupcake holder, put a dollop of Nutella in, a slice of your favorite fruit and then the rest of the batter on top with the cupcake coming out a bit of heaven on a plate.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,433,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
One of those pictures makes me think, what if you took two slices of thin bread, put Nutella between them, then put them together, dip them in egg and make them into French toast, stuffed with Nutella. WOW would that be good. Maybe a dusting of powdered sugar.
I truly think and believe you are on to something here.....wow...THAT sounds incredibly yummy!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:05 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,490,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post

Maybe add slices of your favorite fruit.

How about making cupcakes, put half the filling in the cupcake holder, put a dollop of Nutella in, a slice of your favorite fruit and then the rest of the batter on top with the cupcake coming out a bit of heaven on a plate.
WHAT?!!! awsome--i am going to try that!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:09 PM

YOu guys know Hostess cupcakes, the dark chocolate ones with the white cream inside? Just imagine it with a Nutella filling and a lighter color of cupcake. MAN that would be good.

What about taking a jelly roll pan, making a cake in it. Chill it, then spread Nutella and sliced strawberries on it. Then roll it up, dust it with powdered sugar. The slices of it would be so pretty.

My mind is just spinning.

What if you made up a batch of Nestles Toll house cookies, leave out the chocolate chips. Pour a little into a cupcake tin, then a dollop of Nutella, then fill in the cup with the other half of the dough, making a stuffed cupcake but made out of cookie dough, you could even add chopped nuts to it.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:18 PM

305 posts, read 1,610,038 times
Lindsey, I'll volunteer my kitchen for your experimentation! The only caveat is that I get to be your taste-tester!

Old 03-03-2008, 06:38 PM

I was thinking that a desert buffet would be a fun celebration and doing all kinds of thing with Nutella would be great.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:06 AM

1,250 posts, read 3,501,383 times
Stop it!!!!!!

I'm on a diet and I just can't bear to read anymore great ideas about Nutella!

This thread is pure torture!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:08 AM

98 posts, read 373,981 times
I was raised to eat Nutella spread out over a slice of bread. Later, I only ate it with a croissant. Now I just eat it as it is. I knew someone who would put Nutella and butter on the same slice of bread. It was disturbing.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:21 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,490,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper doll View Post
I was raised to eat Nutella spread out over a slice of bread. Later, I only ate it with a croissant. Now I just eat it as it is. I knew someone who would put Nutella and butter on the same slice of bread. It was disturbing.
lol-- i was also raised on nutella, and my mother would never have thought to use except on a slice of bread. she once in a while would put it between 2 of her christmas cookies--but that's it...
we were not allowed to eat it with a spoon--lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink