U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM

17,860 posts, read 12,397,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicshark View Post
Have a happy birthday Karen in NH! Stay warm! It is crazy cold here. I imagine it is even colder there.

Last night's turkey. Of course my Blitzen is patiently waiting for something to fall.
Tonight I am making a red sauce, meatballs and ziti. I have half a loaf of kalamata bread in the freezer. I will defrost and serve with dinner.
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Karen!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM

6,927 posts, read 9,274,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicshark View Post
Have a happy birthday Karen in NH! Stay warm! It is crazy cold here. I imagine it is even colder there.

Last night's turkey. Of course my Blitzen is patiently waiting for something to fall.
Tonight I am making a red sauce, meatballs and ziti. I have half a loaf of kalamata bread in the freezer. I will defrost and serve with dinner.
We went to the movies one afternoon and left our doggie, a Husky, in the kitchen w/ the gate closed. It was too hot outdoors to leave her out and she would run amok in the house if we were gone, so...I had made a Big Peach pie that morning. We came home and the Pie was face down, she brought it down off the counter (I never imagined she would), but it flopped down--she couldn't' eat a bite. We still had to throw it out--she got none and neither did we. Lesson learned, Deanna and Pie don't get to stay in the same room.

Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM

3,039 posts, read 2,773,198 times
Chili with a twist. My usual recipe but I added my leftover black eye peas (instead of my chili beans) from New Years menu. I didn't really think it would be as good as my original but those BYP were dee-lish!

Bon appétit!

Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM

9,996 posts, read 12,451,396 times
Making beef chili with cornbread this evening.

Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM

8,590 posts, read 15,557,940 times
Happy birthday, Karen!

I'm so freaking cold I'm also going to make chili and cornbread like ccm.

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM

6,060 posts, read 970,813 times
frozen egg rolls, cauli rice & some green bells. Sweet chili sauce for dipping. Got the crud, so it is an easy peasy dinner.

Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM

11,694 posts, read 8,847,041 times
Pork schnitzel, roasted potatoes, and Löwensenf mustard. Pickled herring and cucumber/dill salad for appetizers.

Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM

2,933 posts, read 748,016 times
Spaghetti!

Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM

27,957 posts, read 28,621,482 times
A blueberry nonfat Greek yogurt, 3 slices of high fiber/protein dark bread with strawberry spread and a mug of organic black tea with some fat free milk & a teaspoon of sugar

Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM

15,948 posts, read 18,011,713 times
Left over mac and cheese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink