U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 05:30 PM

35,343 posts, read 43,547,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
watching football and will keep dinner simple: I am doing a frozen pizza from Aldi's but will add some additional cheese and veggies. That will be it: quiet NY eve for us. we might make it til 10pm but that is midnight somewhere.

Happy New Years to all of you and have a happy and healthy 2019.
You too, nmnita! We wont last either.

Old Today, 06:00 PM

11,665 posts, read 14,237,825 times
Happy New Year, A Typical Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Typical.Girl View Post
I understand & usually feel the same, Debsi... but, the markets here have been deplorable for produce, which is the bulk of what I eat & Costco had the only decent looking fruit. Unfortunately, I can't get any juice from them... that was my initial plan when I brought them home, due to being ill with some kind of flu/cold for a bloody month. But, they're not juicy & taste sour... still, I hate to toss them... I'll eat as many as I can & be happy if the last few can be discarded... a couple molded right away, so the rest can't be far behind.

We've got a million geese on the property of the apt complex... if I knew they'd eat oranges, I'd happily chop them up & give them a free New Year's lunch.

Happy New Year to you, too, CCM. And, thanks for the reminder... I've just put S&B on my list... I never remember to get it & haven't had it for 25-yrs. Used to love when mum made S&B chicken. Can't wait.

Old Today, 07:30 PM

13,894 posts, read 4,524,430 times
Grilled chicken sandwich, sun chips and watermelon slices. Drank Lagunitas IPA.

Happy New Year everyone!

Old Today, 10:37 PM

6,054 posts, read 7,276,492 times
New Year's Eve is always appetizer and drinks night. Tonight was frozen flatbread Margarita pizza with some leftover olives and cheese added, some olive tapenade, a few cheese stuffed peppers, some red pepper thing, and I made some stuffed mushrooms. I drank Prosecco and some coffee with Bailey's. Husband drank his Redbreast Irish whiskey on the rocks. Still about 25 minutes until midnight. I saved some Prosecco for a toast since we didn't make it to the store for some champagne.

I think tomorrow morning's breakfast is going to include Bloody Mary's

Hope your New Year is filled with good food, good drinks, good times with good family and good friends and much happiness!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or