U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread
Old 03-14-2018, 01:19 AM
Status: "California is a Tourist State. Potential Residents Beware." (set 13 days ago)
418 posts, read 143,753 times

I wanted chicken fingers I go with Raising Canes over Chick-Fil-A. Just more bang for your buck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 01:28 AM
90 posts, read 30,667 times
Old 03-14-2018, 03:21 PM
12,676 posts, read 14,785,351 times
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
I have been going to both and I enjoy them. Which of these chicken joints is the best?
If there is a choice between only two options, then one should ask which one is better, rather than which one is "best". Literacy/grammatical issues aside, my vote would be for... neither of the above.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:22 PM
8,756 posts, read 15,807,250 times
If they were next door to each other, Iíd go RC. Not a fan of either place. Especially donít understand the fanatical Chick Fil A following, but that may be because I require onions on my fried chicken sandwich, and they donít have them.
Old Today, 02:12 PM
8,215 posts, read 4,403,676 times
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
I would choose Chic-fil-a nuggets over Cane's tenders. Having said that, Cane's has a great business model. Tenders, Fries, slaw, sauce and that's it. Your only choice is how many of each do you want. To me, this gets back to the roots of fast food. Too many fast food places nowadays try to please everybody which causes them to not be good at any one thing and only mediocre at everything. McDonald's selling salads is just moronic. If their sole focus is on Chicken Tenders, they can perfect their recipe and still keep costs extremely low. The same goes for Chic-fil-a. Focus on chicken stuff and nothing more.
They used to sell a pretty darn good chicken caesar salad, believe it or not. It wasn't one of their cheaper menu items either. I haven't seen it in a while, though.
Old Today, 02:20 PM
49 posts, read 12,421 times
I have never been to Rasing Cane's, but I do love Chik Fil A. I guess a part of that is that it's based in Atlanta. Chick Fil A is extremely popular. I do love their chicken sandwich. Plus, if you ever get the chance, go to the Dwarf House. It is so cool. I don't know why such a cult following started. But I do it is a lot of parents' dream jobs for their teenagers. Whenever I talk to parents who have a teenager looking for a job, it is just "they had an interview at Chik Fil A and we hope it went well".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or