U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 01:09 AM

6,166 posts, read 3,253,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Butterfly88 View Post
Are You A Cake Or Are You A Pie?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/ar...?origin=fil-fo

I got: Vanilla Cake
You are kinda basic, but who cares? You're sweet and lovely and wonderful. You might not be as exciting as other people, but everyone appreciates you.

Seems accurate.
I got apple pie...confirming that I'm as boring as I thought I might be. It said something about reliable, very good at my work but that's taken for granted...and something else. Ho-hum.

I wonder what it would have said if I had chosen the roller skates, or cocaine, over the candles?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2018, 02:32 AM

8,835 posts, read 8,173,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
To get vanilla cake, what dog did you choose? What random picture did you choose?
Beagle. Bed (I just bought a new one. I would otherwise have chosen coffee).

I retook the test, selecting Golden Retriever, and still got yellow cake. Then I switched my Rolling Stone cover to from Bush to Prince, and still got Yellow Cake. However, I next switched to coffee instead of bed, and that gave me chocolate cake. Next, I went back to my original dog and Rolling Stone choices, beagle and Bush, but left coffee in place, and that brought me back to yellow cake.

In reality, I wouldn't choose any of those Rolling Stone covers. IIRC, I happened to read the Bush, Snoop Dog, Fleetwood Mac, Janet Jackson, and Meryl Streep issues because I was a subscriber at the time. But none of those people interests me, really.

The beagle and the golden retriever really are the only dogs I'd choose from that list. I like goldens more, but at this point in my life, I'd need a smaller dog, so I chose beagle. I do miss having a dog, so that's what I chose from "What Do You Want?"

Only coffee or bed could be my random thing. I could not possibly care less about '60s French film stars, '90s supermodels, or gossip.

Last edited by jay5835; 10-12-2018 at 02:54 AM..

Old 10-12-2018, 05:17 AM

9,109 posts, read 3,927,959 times
I got chocolate cake.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:14 AM

10,533 posts, read 11,632,560 times
You got: Chocolate Cake When it comes down to it, you care about sensuality and pleasure above all other things. If you had your way, life would be nothing but leisure, food, fun, art, and sex.

And by golly it IS!

Old 10-12-2018, 08:43 AM

3,127 posts, read 1,219,723 times
Red Velvet Cupcake
You are heavily invested in aesthetics, and have a very specific sense of style. Some people might think you are shallow, but why would you not care about sensual pleasures?

I don't like the idea of dumping a bunch of red dye into a cake, so this wouldn't be my choice of dessert. But I am into aesthetics and personal style. Never been called shallow, maybe behind my back...

I chose balloons, the golden retriever, and models that were smiling.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:49 AM

5,867 posts, read 7,089,766 times
Another Chocolate Cake here, which is one of favorite desserts.

I wonder if my result would be different if it wasn't Friday morning, and I'm just waiting for the weekend.

Old 10-12-2018, 09:04 AM

3,293 posts, read 1,839,965 times
Hmmm....I got chicken pot pie!

You are a proud nonconformist. You do your own thing and never apologize, and someday the world will catch up with you.

I am kind of an odd duck so I guess it fits!

Old 10-12-2018, 01:23 PM

104 posts, read 14,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Butterfly88 View Post
Are You A Cake Or Are You A Pie?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/ar...?origin=fil-fo

I got: Vanilla Cake
You are kinda basic, but who cares? You're sweet and lovely and wonderful. You might not be as exciting as other people, but everyone appreciates you.

Seems accurate.

Ayayay! I'm strictly a fillings/frosting person. I eat only the pie fillings and cake frosting and leave the 'carcass' on the plate. I don't care for the pie crust or the cake on the cake. Used to drive my parents crazy.

Old 10-12-2018, 02:48 PM

5,867 posts, read 7,089,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEN2RION View Post
Ayayay! I'm strictly a fillings/frosting person. I eat only the pie fillings and cake frosting and leave the 'carcass' on the plate. I don't care for the pie crust or the cake on the cake. Used to drive my parents crazy.
We could share our cake and pie. I prefer the cake over the frosting and typically scrape a lot of it off. I also love the pie crust as much as the filling.

Old 10-12-2018, 09:36 PM

17,572 posts, read 21,756,199 times
Key Lime Pie. And they are RIGHT!

I would not recognise any of those super models except for Cindy Crawford because she sells skin care items on infomercials.

I took it another time and switched from Morreau to Bardot and I got Cocolate Cake.

Love all types of dogs, but I can't handle larger ones at my age and size. So I chose Beagles. IRL I have a cocker, a Dachshund (mini) and a Jack Russel Mix. Another time I chose Corgis

I got apple pie.

I chose Bowie everytime.

Last edited by sheena12; 10-12-2018 at 09:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink