Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 10:50 PM

38,885 posts, read 22,870,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_firefly View Post
i ordered one of those mcrib sandwiches from mcdonalds a few years ago and when i got home and opened it up there was a tail sticking out
long story short it was the best sandwich i ever tasted
I have a McRib sandwich story also, only not as gruesome as yours! One night several years ago, some friends and I were coming back from a concert and stopped in a McDonald's for dinner. I ordered a McRib sandwich and a drink. When I got to the table, I opened the box for the sandwich and noticed to my horror that the bun had mold on it! I promptly took it back to the counter and was given a replacement sandwich. Before I went back to my table, I opened the box and wouldn't you know, this second sandwich had a moldy bun too! Thankfully, the manager gave me a no-hassle refund and we went to Carl's Jr. for dinner instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 11:06 PM

38,885 posts, read 22,870,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Oh you just reminded me of the lady bug that flew out of my boxed salad from Quizno's upon opening it at my desk. But I have to ask - what is a Katy-did?
If I'm not mistaken, it's an insect similar to a cricket or grasshopper.

Anyone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,379,844 times
Youre correct dennismpat!

I, luckily, dont have any stories to share (other than the normal hair in the food deals). This thread is horrible. LOL!!!!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 10:37 AM

42 posts, read 177,621 times
I love how these places offer replacement sof the foods that were affected. Like you could possible eat another tumor salad. I used to order those salads everytime I went to Applebee's too. Notice the past tense. God, I feel queasy and I only skimmed the posts. Hey, maybe those of us on diets should stop here before mealtimes.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:50 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
A tooth in a pizza from pizza hut and a cockaroachy in a taco from taco bell. oh yeah a big tomato worm in a salad.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:19 PM

15 posts, read 65,562 times
The worst Ive ever heard is at an outback steakhouse by my aunts house in detroit.There was a lady who ordered a steak, and sent it back because it was not cooked enough.The chef pissed on it.When she ate it she went into anaphylactic shock. She was admitted to a hospital where they found out there was antibiotics in her system that she was allergic to.The chef confessed that he was taking those antibiotics and was passed through his urine... Gross huh? Please comment

Last edited by Brad123; 06-21-2007 at 02:01 PM..

Old 06-21-2007, 01:28 PM

1,354 posts, read 6,377,702 times
One time I bought a chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen. While I was eating it, I saw something funky. It was a HUGE purple tumor in the meat. It was so gross. I haven't had a chicken sandwich since, unless I prepare it myself.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:42 PM

138 posts, read 979,216 times
I found a bone in chicken taco at Taco Bell, in 1996.

I have never been back to a Taco Bell since. Going on 12 years now.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:21 AM

8,377 posts, read 30,901,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthesierras View Post
One time I bought a chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen. While I was eating it, I saw something funky. It was a HUGE purple tumor in the meat. It was so gross. I haven't had a chicken sandwich since, unless I prepare it myself.
EWWW EWWWWW!!!!!!! The worst thing that has happened to me was when I went to my local Thai restaurant, we had 2 flies buzz out of our Pad Thai. I do not know how a resturant in this time and age could not have a working fly zapper (thiers was off).

Old 06-23-2007, 12:48 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,359 times
At a grocery store I worked when I was a kid someone brought back in a can of peas with a large junebug floating in it, and someone brought back a Pepridge farms cake that was half eaten and the fork was still in the box.....not sure if I beleive that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink