Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 07:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times

Advertisements

Toosie-you're getting a little wild there!!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 07:46 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,586,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Toosie-you're getting a little wild there!!!!
What can I say, I like to shake things up now and then. My foray into the world of pop is in keeping with my current status message, don't you think?

Old 06-06-2009, 08:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Hey George you left me at the bus stop all by myself.....thanks a lot.

Maybe there was no more roombut
didn't you hear me yelling to you and waving at you?????
Sorry!!! I gassed up the bus but forgot to check the brakes! I literally couldn't stop!

There is always more room. However, there were no more outlets for crock pots, toaster ovens and microwaves.

I don't know where I am. The bus finally ran out of gas. I guess I had too many Sol de Jorges last night.

Remember kiddies, don't drink and drive, you may hit a pothole and spill your drink!!! (Your public service announcement for the day)

Happy weekend!

I don't know if everyone knows this or not, but I normally don't post here on this forum on the weekend as I don't cook over the weekends! My kitchen is closed on the weekend unless company is coming.

Tonight we have tickets to the musical "Jersey Boys". Jersey Boys It will be playing at the Fabulous Fox Theater. The Fox Theatre - Atlanta (http://www.foxtheatre.org/history.htm - broken link) It was built in the 20's as an opulent movie house. It is always a treat to go there as the restoration is always on going. It was resurrected in the 70's when it was almost bulldozed!

Dinner will be at a new chi chi restaurant. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Old 06-06-2009, 08:21 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,865,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Sorry!!! I gassed up the bus but forgot to check the brakes! I literally couldn't stop!

There is always more room. However, there were no more outlets for crock pots, toaster ovens and microwaves.

I don't know where I am. The bus finally ran out of gas. I guess I had too many Sol de Jorges last night.

Remember kiddies, don't drink and drive, you may hit a pothole and spill your drink!!! (Your public service announcement for the day)

Happy weekend!

I don't know if everyone knows this or not, but I normally don't post here on this forum on the weekend as I don't cook over the weekends! My kitchen is closed on the weekend unless company is coming.

Tonight we have tickets to the musical "Jersey Boys". Jersey Boys It will be playing at the Fabulous Fox Theater. The Fox Theatre - Atlanta (http://www.foxtheatre.org/history.htm - broken link) It was built in the 20's as an opulent movie house. It is always a treat to go there as the restoration is always on going. It was resurrected in the 70's when it was almost bulldozed!

Dinner will be at a new chi chi restaurant. I hope it doesn't disappoint!
Have fun at Jersey Boys.... it just left Rochester and was a HUGE hit! Everyone has loved and raved about it! ENJOY!!!!! The music alone will be great!!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 08:28 AM

5,504 posts, read 6,245,086 times
Ahemm! The main reason George doesn't post on weekends? He can't hold the straw still in the vat of "Spicey Bloody Mary's", think, & type at the same time. I'm just saying!! He left me in the garage again last night---I saw that bus.

Good morning Foodie Friends!

Dinner was great last night, I had taken Pizza dough and made a delicious loaf of Italian bread to go with the large, hallow Percatelli spaghetti topped with Maine Mussels, sauce, grated Pecorino Romano cheese, salad with light dressing of garlic, evoo, red wine vinegar.

DH friend (who lives next door to lacey's new home) will be coming down to dinner this evening. His wife & kids are down on the beach (in the rain). I am making eggplant Parm., breaded in Panko, some breaded chicken cutlets, thin spaghetti and gravy, salad and crusty Italian bread. Something simple and not too heavy so they can eat and then get his kitchen floor done. My mantle is now up but still has to be oiled.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. I will check back later. kelsie

Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
Ahemm! The main reason George doesn't post on weekends? He can't hold the straw still in the vat of "Spicey Bloody Mary's", think, & type at the same time. I'm just saying!! He left me in the garage again last night---I saw that bus.
Wow!!! Just because you missed the bus again, don't be hatin' on me!!!

Ummm...if you would have looked closer as I speeding pass you at the agreed upon meeting spot, it was not a Spicy Bloody Mary, it was a Frozen Strawberry Margarita!

I was drinking them in preparation for NMS margarita party last night. So the next time you want to call me out, know your adult beverage. And lastly...Bloody Mary's are served on Sunday mornings. I do have some cooth you know!

Okay...gotta go, the other voices in my head are speaking and they need some attention now.

Chow

Old 06-06-2009, 08:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Whew! I was afraid I didn't hear you guys knocking on the door, and it turns out you never made it here! You see, I was kind of incapacitated on the sofa, so.........

Have a great day, all.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:27 AM

2,410 posts, read 6,003,137 times
Welcome back elston.

Not sure what dinner will be tonight.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:04 AM

8,893 posts, read 4,542,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning all. MWBW I will not let George pass you up!

Well frost on the pumpkin this morning and Mr. L just put the heat on-ain't fair.

Elston-just rest and hit that nice pub for dinner tonight.

Making a big pot of spicy, hot chili and cornbread for dinner.
What time is dinner, could go for some chili and cornbread!

Dinner is a pot roast, nice and easy. Throw in some potatoes and carrots, put in the oven and call it dinner, lol.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:33 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,298,706 times
Guess DH is grilling a ham steak and we'll have sweet potatoe patties and a veggie with that for dinner tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink