Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2009, 09:25 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,537,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellzBellz View Post
Well Gang I gotta tune out for a bit, Mr.Bellz is not feeling well, his sugar is bouncing all over again. He's been a diabetic since he was 1 yr old.

Just checked the blood and he's LOWWW..his meter say LOW, which means its at 20 or below..NO BUENO...He's drinking juice.
See You all tomorrow..
20 or BELOW!!! OMG. He could go into a coma. I read having low blood sugar does more damage than high blood sugar, because a person can slip into a coma. That is scarey, Shellz. Sooooooooooo glad you are there to take care of him.

We keep a jar of honey on the stove in case Don's sugar bottoms out. He never seems to catch it until it is too late. I can tell just by how he talks how his sugar is. And believe me, he NEVER checks his sugar unless I force him to take it. He is so worried about how much the supplies cost.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:55 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,291,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
You are baby, you are.

Now go get me a beer
Quote:
Hello - I'm right here and heard that!!!

Kats, go get me a beer too

LOL! Brim! I always thought they were Brim too! I just thought that something got lost in translation from Chinese to English I never knew that it was indeed Bream until I saw them at a fish market. (I still thought there was a typo)
Yeah, darlin, we GOT your beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
Kats, it's not your fault I am just t--too--trusting. You are a sweetie, I'm comin' on down so we can make a plan--I am out so much money for the tuneup===things are not good in "hotAtlanta".
OOOOOOWEEEEEEE, I am thinkin us girlfriends are gonna getcha George!

Quote:
Now go iron my shirts
Yep, we are gonna be ironing something.......hmmmmmmmmmm.......let us think............

Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Very good morning and the kitchen was rocking last night-bless you for cleaning up too.

Shellz-how's his count today? I'm hypoglycemic and hate the feeling when it drops-so out of control.

RedBird-sounded like Uncle D enjoyed.

George and Kelsie show -LOL-almost gave my man away! Kelsie, DogMom has a winner shrimp/mac salad on here. Oh I love the beach and ocean and miss the smells and sound. Going to Myrtle?

Hi Burdell you seem to have settled in so comfortably and really enjoying.

George being you hit the 700 double my auto ship.

Have to ingest lots of coffee-see ya a little later.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:52 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Good morning foodie friends. I don't have a clue what is going on this time of day. Darkness surrounds me. There is no earthly reason for me to be up thinking about food yet. Right now I need to use up so of my attached pantry. Either that or go shopping for new clothes.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:06 AM

Morning Noma-it is hard to think beyond coffee and tea at this hour. It's dark and very foggy-just like my brain.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
HL- Sorry about the mouse. I have no problems with critters as long as they stay outside, lol.

Another critter story. A couple of weeks ago my DH changed our electrical coming into the house and he hadn't finished sealing off the hole from the outside. While I was on the computer I see this little mouse come out of the closet and my dog goes crazy. I tell my DH we need to catch this mouse. He came in with the BB gun. I say "no you are not going to try to shoot a mouse inside the house". Well my DH is a get er done kind of guy. He pumped up the gun, waited for the mouse, and bam, no more mouse. Oh no my NY hubby is turning into a redneck, lol.

But really they are kind of cute. Here is one that was in our outside block when we were tearing them down. An they are definitely more afraid of us.
I know what you mean. One Thanksgiving, I had a bunch of company sitting at my kitchen table when out from under the fridge came a sweet little mouse. He had found a warm spot between the pantry dog food and the laundry room dryer lint and had quite a perfect set up going for himself.
He was quickly dispatched that night with a mouse trap, but I still feel sorry, and if I had it to do over I would have lured him into a little mouse cage and kept him for a pet instead....he was just trying to get along in the world.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:29 AM

They are so little and really set us of! Is it a "rat" connection?

Think ours moved on as there's no food in the garage.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:18 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
Good morning wow someone cleaned the kitchen really well last night....thanks

I cannot believe that we have made it past 700 in one week. This has been fun. Thanks for joining Lacey and I in our Kitchen and more importantly staying.
I was in bed at 9:20 last night. I am such a barrel of fun on a Friday night.....hehehehhehehe

Not sure what is on the menu today as I am taking a drive to my parental units house but I do know I am going to hit the farm stands....

Now to go get some coffee...................

Old 08-08-2009, 06:37 AM

Local corn is just out here-not sure when and if we'll see tomatoes as no one's are doing well at all.

Did buy a bunch or red, orange and yellow peppers and froze them.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:45 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
Lacey my Dad this year refused to spend money on the Topsy Turvy set-ups so he made his own out of bleach bottles plastic rings string and got his own soil and tomato plants and they are doing very well. He actually made a few out of soda bottles. Slow but that is weather related.
He is so proud of himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink