Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,534,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Nomad - Sometimes scramble in an egg if having for breakfast? I bet you have put some peppers in there too???
I would love some jalapenos in it if it were just for me. Now my wife would want the eggs....We do have a few different taste buds.....

Old 08-13-2009, 04:25 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,582,625 times
Skbs I love hearing the daily drama that unfolds at your house LOL

Nomad
, I love hearing about ice cream with scads of chocolate sauce anytime!

So, I grabbed some cheese and crackers but that will not hold me. Gotta leave soon for a meeting and am afraid my tummy will be growling before I get home

Old 08-13-2009, 04:33 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,292,736 times
Oh my am I laughing. You guys are a kick! So funny. Skbs you tell stories like a pro--so much fun to hear!
Welcome to our newbies! This is such a fun thread to come and learn, share and yes we laugh lots! I suppose we have to be a little crazy to spend so much time thinking about food!
Please keep coming back and joining us!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:38 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,863,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillaceae View Post
That's the truth! I'd be having deep fried shredded wheat for breakfast!
Ooooooo try THAT with a little salt and pepper!!!! Now ya got something there

Grilled Cheese actually turned into BREAKFAST for dinner.... eggs and sausage... toast and coffee.....read the exp date on the eggs and man oh man had to hurry and use them up fast! So the kids were psyched and dinner was done.....

30 minutes and the kids are GOING TO BED.... I think I am ready for them to go back to school.... .... it is getting to be THAT time of summer. They are at each other's throats or getting the dogs hyper... right now I have so much noise overload I am about to go bonkers....... between the radio blaring, the dogs barking, the kids yelling at eachother... MAN put me in the looney bin on a little vacation please .... and they don't go back until just after Labor Day.... at least we go on Vacation next week... hopefully it will be a bit better then....

Old 08-13-2009, 04:43 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,413,802 times
Leftovers from Monday and Tuesday..........stew and pork cutlets Ate so much last night I'm having a bowl of soup and maybe a cracker

Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Oh my am I laughing. You guys are a kick! So funny. Skbs you tell stories like a pro--so much fun to hear!
Welcome to our newbies! This is such a fun thread to come and learn, share and yes we laugh lots! I suppose we have to be a little crazy to spend so much time thinking about food!
Please keep coming back and joining us!
OMG LOL the thing is I'm not even tryin' here! That cracks me up.... it's just me.... My rambling.... I do ramble...One big RAMBLER/ GABBER! hahah Picture that but with me going on and on with my hand gestures.... Like I was Italian but one SERIOUSLY Pale Irish Mick... HAHAHAHAH With REALLY BIG Curly hair that should have gone out of style back in the head banging days but there isn't anything I can do about it... to match my the size of my personality! hahahahah Yeah.... that's me!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:51 PM

We have one of those deep fryers with the tight closing lid and a filter that keeps the oily fumes out of the air...I think when the boy's are here we are going to do a mass production of jalapeno poppers in it. May have to freeze a bunch for me to have with suppers at least once a week.. Perfect companion for a good burger...Onion rings too. Been way to long since we made them...And of course some hot wings will be mandatory.....Time to stock up on peanut oil....And if I can find it some haddock fillets. We are going to party for a few days....no holds barred on this event.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
We have one of those deep fryers with the tight closing lid and a filter that keeps the oily fumes out of the air...I think when the boy's are here we are going to do a mass production of jalapeno poppers in it. May have to freeze a bunch for me to have with suppers at least once a week.. Perfect companion for a good burger...Onion rings too. Been way to long since we made them...And of course some hot wings will be mandatory.....Time to stock up on peanut oil....And if I can find it some haddock fillets. We are going to party for a few days....no holds barred on this event.
Nomad Just for me you need to attempt a deep fried HoHo! How would that go? Dip it in pancake batter and deep fry it? Would that work? Oh come on!!!! Then load it up with something like.... Death by Chocolate ice cream.... whipped cream.... fudge.... OOOOOooooo You just have to!!!!! Then report back....... I think you must..... LOL..... for me.....

Old 08-13-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Nomad Just for me you need to attempt a deep fried HoHo! How would that go? Dip it in pancake batter and deep fry it? Would that work? Oh come on!!!! Then load it up with something like.... Death by Chocolate ice cream.... whipped cream.... fudge.... OOOOOooooo You just have to!!!!! Then report back....... I think you must..... LOL..... for me.....
I"ve had deep fried Mars Bars and Twinkies...HoHo's...I'm game...

Old 08-13-2009, 05:23 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,300,373 times
tonight we had tacos with all the fixn's .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.