Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:54 AM

415 posts, read 1,773,181 times

Advertisements

No, they're just injected with a dozen different steroids and hormones, given antibiotics, stew in filthy cages next to other disease ridden cows, suffer from mad cow disease, are fed the carcasses of other dead cows, and incredibly are fed cement dust, and telephone books:

The Tyee — Life After Cannibal Cows

The US human eats very low quality food, but I don't know anyone who eats cement or telephone books. Do some further research on what you are putting into your body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
At least the cows and goats don't smoke, drink, or eat potato chips and donuts........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2010, 03:57 AM

252 posts, read 659,028 times
Alright, I'll be the first to say "I'd try it."

I was breastfed as an infant. Breasts are foodmakers. Breastmilk is known to be highly nutritious. In all honesty, since humans are weened from it, one would think trying it at an older age would be considered a luxury instead of taboo. Instead we drink milk from another species' nipples or we grind up soybeans and pretend its milk. I'd actually rather try something that my body instinctively recognizes as a foodsource. Not from some toothless smoker, no. But from the average female? Sure. I lived off of that stuff for most of my infancy. I doubt most of your moms (if breastfed) were wheatgrass gobbling models so you had the same type.

Sidenote, but relevant to the sexualizing of breasts, is I work with a woman who refuses to breastfeed because she thinks its unnatural and that breasts were put there for her husband to play with. How's that for backwards?

Old 03-13-2010, 08:30 AM

10,781 posts, read 8,698,809 times
When I breastfed my son, he'd nod off after he was full and some milk would dribble down his face and end up in the folds of his neck. With the warmth from his body overnight, it'd turn to cheese. One time when I was bathing him, I pulled open the folds on his neck (he was very chubby when a baby), and voila! Cheese. It didn't smell all that nice, so I had no desire to taste it, thanks.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:24 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,499,515 times
I'm sorry I must be very narrow minded but I just cannot wrap my mind around this concept.

Old 03-13-2010, 09:38 PM

3,037 posts, read 5,912,866 times
Hey Vichel, we've eaten Vegimite, we can do anything!

Old 03-14-2010, 12:46 AM

1,342 posts, read 3,231,700 times
I used to joke with my friends when I had them over for dinner and passed around the cheese plate that the cheese was made from the breast milk of Amish brides. I guess the joke's on me.

"Really, this is the best Louise Bernstein I've ever tasted. Did you get it at Ho Foods?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink