U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,315,168 times
Reputation: 1561

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
that explains why there are so many more Crown Vics on the road than Accords...oh, wait...
Oh wait..... but better buy em up quick as they are almost gone!

YouTube - 2003 P71 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor highway speed run
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 PM
 
Location: 'Murica
1,302 posts, read 2,344,471 times
Reputation: 803
yeah I'm pretty sure a Honda Accord can go 130 mph too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:31 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,315,168 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
yeah I'm pretty sure a Honda Accord can go 130 mph too
So long as you check your rear view mirrors for the cherries! LMAO.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:31 PM
 
10,139 posts, read 22,414,398 times
Reputation: 8239
I would drive a Town car (and I assume a properly equipped Crown Vic). And, I sure as hell would drive an F250 Super Duty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:37 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,315,168 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
I would drive a Town car (and I assume a properly equipped Crown Vic). And, I sure as hell would drive an F250 Super Duty.
Most truck guys I know, including myself would too and actually do. At least the engine isn't in sideways if nothing else. That closes a huge can of worms alone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 08:17 PM
 
Location: 'Murica
1,302 posts, read 2,344,471 times
Reputation: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
So long as you check your rear view mirrors for the cherries! LMAO.......
just like the drivers of any other vehicle. or do cops not have to follow the laws they enforce?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,315,168 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
just like the drivers of any other vehicle. or do cops not have to follow the laws they enforce?
Why do you think they love the Mustangs, Camaros and Chargers? They get to go fast and get paid to do it! I'm still waiting for the Civic pursuit vehicle. Big John, will you get into the back and stop the whining about how your legs are hanging out and we can't close the door! Deal with it and let em hang out! Don't worry, you will only roll about ten times at 60! LMAO.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 PM
 
Location: 'Murica
1,302 posts, read 2,344,471 times
Reputation: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
Why do you think they love the Mustangs, Camaros and Chargers? They get to go fast and get paid to do it! I'm still waiting for the Civic pursuit vehicle. Big John, will you get into the back and stop the whining about how your legs are hanging out and we can't close the door! Deal with it and let em hang out! Don't worry, you will only roll about ten times at 60! LMAO.........
and everyone else gets speeding tickets to fund their donut habit. no wonder people hate cops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 09:12 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,315,168 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
and everyone else gets speeding tickets to fund their donut habit. no wonder people hate cops.
Naw, just the kids in the ricers with the fart it out their azz muffler you can hear for 10 blocks! LMAO......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 PM
 
Location: 'Murica
1,302 posts, read 2,344,471 times
Reputation: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
Naw, just the kids in the ricers with the fart it out their azz muffler you can hear for 10 blocks! LMAO......
honestly, Harleys with loud pipes are at least as annoying
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top