U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-08-2010, 07:31 AM
 
Location: U.S.A.
3,306 posts, read 8,837,997 times
Reputation: 2912

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
Kinda off topic but interesting

Posted on Oct 7th 2010 3:12PM
Juliette Lewis Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run Accident

Juliette Lewis was hospitalized on Wednesday night after being involved in a hit-and-run accident in Burbank, Calif.

The actress-turned-rocker was leaving an event for her film, 'Conviction,' when a car crashed into her chauffeured Lincoln Town Car. "The sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled," Lewis' rep said in statement.

The Honda that hit her car was found by police a few blocks away. According to TMZ, the driver apparently fled the scene and is still being hunted by police.
Whats the point? I can total any car with a $5, 2 foot length of 1" black pipe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-08-2010, 08:04 AM
 
6,368 posts, read 13,155,667 times
Reputation: 5855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Hauler View Post
Whats the point? I can total any car with a $5, 2 foot length of 1" black pipe.
With one hit?

The point is, a Honda totaled a Lincoln Town Car. No more, no less. Did you not read it?

Last edited by Gimme3steps; 10-08-2010 at 08:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2010, 10:39 AM
 
Location: Duluth, Minnesota, USA
7,653 posts, read 14,548,791 times
Reputation: 6618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ryde View Post
Cadillac has done a great job of transforming there image from old man wear church socks and sandles (No offence) to Yuppy 30 something attention grabbers crowd who is really now a competitor to the likes of BMW And Benz. Lincoln all look like Fords. They look like outdated, front wheel drive, boring cars that only a man that wear shorts while wear church socks and sandles. I'm still a Ford man, just not a Lincoln man.
Speak for yourself. I like Lincolns, and I am only 24.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2010, 10:50 AM
 
Location: U.S.A.
3,306 posts, read 8,837,997 times
Reputation: 2912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
With one hit?

The point is, a Honda totaled a Lincoln Town Car. No more, no less. Did you not read it?
I read it but I don't understand the relevance... car accidents happen several times a minute across the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
 
Location: Guangzhou, China
9,590 posts, read 12,591,330 times
Reputation: 11130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
Kinda off topic but interesting

Posted on Oct 7th 2010 3:12PM
Juliette Lewis Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run Accident

Juliette Lewis was hospitalized on Wednesday night after being involved in a hit-and-run accident in Burbank, Calif.

The actress-turned-rocker was leaving an event for her film, 'Conviction,' when a car crashed into her chauffeured Lincoln Town Car. "The sedan Juliette was traveling in was completely totaled," Lewis' rep said in statement.

The Honda that hit her car was found by police a few blocks away. According to TMZ, the driver apparently fled the scene and is still being hunted by police.
Yeah, but even a Miata could total a Town Car/Crown Vic if it t-boned, head-on'ed, or rear-ended it going 30+ mph.

The Miata driver would most likely be hurting a lot more than the people in the Town Car, but still...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top