U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 AM

7 posts, read 8,006 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am new to this area and was looking for a new hair stylist. I am looking for someone who can do a good "fine" weave not a chunky weave that leaves me looking like a zebra. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good salon that doesn't over charge? I don't care if its a man or a woman..

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM

35 posts, read 65,224 times
Are you in loveland or ft co?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:11 AM
'M'

1,456 posts, read 1,482,373 times
There is a group of salons located at the SW corner of Harmony and College called "Sola Salons". It is a unique concept that offers salon space to many hairdressers, massage therapists, manicurists, etc. No, I am not their sales person People here tend to be warm and welcoming. The facility is well kept and clean. I go to Hair West located in the Solan Salons, Shannon, 970-226-4462. Her prices are very reasonable. She is a good colorist, works quickly, and am sure she would provide whatever "look" you like. If the phone number is removed from my post, just send me a private message and I'll see that you get Shannon's phone number.

Last edited by 'M'; 06-05-2012 at 10:20 AM..

Old 06-05-2012, 04:06 PM

317 posts, read 351,509 times
I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but I just traveled 260 miles (each way) to see Kat Little at Studio Boom in Longmont after missing her talent and skill for three years. Don't know if she does weaves, but it's a great place and Kat knows how to do naturally curly hair like nobody's business. There's a reason why she's considered a Master Stylist there, but they have other stylists, too. Cut 45$ - and she spent an hour and a half with me. Worth every penny! She said another former client comes in from Portland, OR to see her - so you get the idea. If anyone ever told me I would make an overnight trip to get my hair cut, I would have ROFLMAO, but, at least for me, she's that good...

Studio Boom Salon in Longmont, Colorado
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area