Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 04:35 PM

75 posts, read 110,655 times

Advertisements

Thitzler,
You couldn't PAY me to be in my 20's again!!!

If you find any suggestions in addition to what is mentioned above please share! Would love to have a list for our visit in September!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 10:14 PM

99 posts, read 225,017 times
There's lots of free music downtown in the summer. Every Thursday night there's music for 2 hours and Bohemian Nights is coming up next month. You won't want to miss that.

As far as bars, I agree with everything that's been mentioned. Ingredient (corner of College and Mountain) also has food, beer and live music (maybe only Friday nights. I'm not sure).

Old 08-22-2012, 12:37 AM

44 posts, read 349,556 times
Hubby and I have been frequenting "Tap and Handle". Great atmosphere with 70+ taps. Bar tenders are AMAZING and the owner is fantastic. Shhh...it's a well kept secret from the college crowd. They have a game room, pool table and a jukebox to listen to your favorite tunes.
Also Choice City is fantastic for a quick drink and something amazing to eat, right across the street. They have frequent dinners with breweries that are geared toward the more "sophisticated" crowd hehehe. We enjoy a great beer or two if you haven't already guessed. We're avid beer enthusiasts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area