Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 06:08 PM

205 posts, read 479,044 times

Advertisements

Where is Dicks and Khol's going to be at?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 09:35 PM

56 posts, read 410,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StEt0417 View Post
They are building a Sonic in Beach place.
Correct. That one will be serving beer & wine.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:31 AM

141 posts, read 403,498 times
There is a Dicks on Pines Blvd east of 75, south side.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:28 PM

613 posts, read 756,783 times
I wish more people would open their own stores and restaurants instead of wishing for more boring chain stores and restaurants.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:55 AM

389 posts, read 1,078,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
Would love White Castle too. But that will not happen.
Don't say it will not happen. You never know. Oddly enough, according to their website, they opened up a White Castle in Miami in 1950 I beleive. I just don't see any other record of it.

I've been in contact with their corporate office and they do not plan on opening any here in the near future as they are privatley owned and expand slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr00th View Post
For me, I'd like to see Sonic's, Red Robin's and Jack in the Box come to South FL.
There have also opened a Sonic in
Homestead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr00th View Post
We have Krystal's down here, so I doubt White Castle will ever come.
You cannot compare Krystal's to White Castle. And there's what, one Krystal in S. FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypockets View Post
Buffalo Wild Wings please.
They have one in Dolphin mall.

Quote:
They are building a Sonic in Beach place. They are currently building a Red Robin in Miami at the fountains, its suppose to open in Nov. the first in south Florida with plans for one in P.Pines as well
Interesting to know. I'll keep track of the one in P. Pines as they build it.

Quote:
Where is Dicks and Khol's going to be at?
Dick's is in the shopping center on the SE corner of the Pines/Flamingo intersection. Been open for about a few months.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:17 PM

36 posts, read 162,401 times
I agree with Trader Joes and I would like a Cost Plus World Market too! You can write to Trader Joes and if they get enough demand maybe they will get the point.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:21 PM

399 posts, read 720,973 times
I'd like to see Carl's Jr., but that's not gonna happen, as they aren't on the east coast. I'd settle for their partner, Hardees (think there are some in northern Florida). Wouldn't mind some of the pizza chains that I frequented when I lived in Southern California (Shakey's, Round Table, Straw Hat), Pizza Hut and Papa John's get old after awhile (I don't like Domino's).

Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 PM

205 posts, read 479,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffeer View Post
There is a Dicks on Pines Blvd east of 75, south side.

There is also one off of University and 595 near the mall. I heard they are building on in ft. lauderdale as well

Old 08-18-2011, 08:55 AM

32 posts, read 48,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmarblu View Post
I moved here in June from New Jersey. Wegman's is one of the things I truly miss! Wegman's is a great supermarket with an excellent, large organic section! Publix, which seems to be a monopoly in Florida, really sucks because its prices are ridiculously high, and its supply of organic produce is meager at best. BTW, can anyone explain why am I paying more for orange juice in Florida than in New Jersey?
After moving down there, the one thing I am going to miss (more than family I think haha) is Wegmans!! There's no other store like it

On another note... my life would be complete if they built Fl's very first Dinosaur BBQ anywhere within an hour of my house LOL!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area