Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 08:12 AM

11 posts, read 12,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frted View Post
I'm going to rent a home in central parc and was wondering how you ended up liking the neighborhood?
I really like the neighborhood. It’s very quite and people keep to themselves. Working class neighborhood. Homes were built excelently and have not had any major issues. Schools are not that great but there are plenty of charter to schools to enroll into and my daughter got into the one on university. Love the fact that the turnpike is right there so makes it so easy for me to get to work faster. Also it’s centrally located that everything is usually only a 15 minute drive (the beach, restaurants, or things for the kids). If this is what you are looking for, you won’t be disappointed. Only bad thing is traffic on commercial blvd during rush hour is horrible but I guess that’s everywhere.

If you don’t mind me asking, what will they be charging you for rent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2017, 07:18 AM

3 posts, read 1,299 times
sure I don’t mind. My rent is going to be $2200.
Thanks so much for your detailed response! I am pretty excited about the house bc they are lovely. I was worried about the potential for home robbery or break ins. Also was concerned about airplane noise and noise from Commercial Blvd. So you think the house is well insulated?

Old 10-27-2017, 09:41 PM

11 posts, read 12,281 times
In regards to airplane noise, I never hear a thing. Only time you’ll hear an airplane is if you are outside of course. Houses all have thick hurricane impact windows, so no noise is heard. Only thing that you hear from occasion from commercial blvd is the fire department just because its right next door. So I definitely think the house is well insulated. Also, hurricane impact windows keep my electric bill down big time. In my old house I used to pay $250 and up for electricity, in this house last month my bill was $160 running air conditioner 24/7

Old 10-27-2017, 11:46 PM

3 posts, read 1,299 times
Oh wow that all sounds great! I’m so glad you took the time to explain. I’m so sensitive to noise but I’m feeling at ease now. Thank you! You sound very pleased with your purchase. Congratulations!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area