Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2008, 09:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,359 times

Advertisements

I am actually a Floridian that moved to NC about 5 yrs ago and am looking to move back. I just need to crunch the numbers a bit to see if my family and I can afford to move back, so my question is what it the cost of daycare in the broward county area. Looking at pembroke pines, davie, miramar. Maybe ft.lauderdale. Thanks for any info you can give me. When we moved from Fl, my son was only 6mnths old and I was a stay at home mom. Now he is 5 and my youngest is turning 2 soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 AM

6,993 posts, read 17,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmami2 View Post
I am actually a Floridian that moved to NC about 5 yrs ago and am looking to move back. I just need to crunch the numbers a bit to see if my family and I can afford to move back, so my question is what it the cost of daycare in the broward county area. Looking at pembroke pines, davie, miramar. Maybe ft.lauderdale. Thanks for any info you can give me. When we moved from Fl, my son was only 6mnths old and I was a stay at home mom. Now he is 5 and my youngest is turning 2 soon.
400 to 500 a month from my understanding.

Old 03-26-2008, 03:40 PM

445 posts, read 1,682,554 times
Default day care

maybe if you were more specific..
do you want to
a) have someone in your home
b) take your child to someones home
c) also include after school care for your 5 year old and would that be where your 2 year old would be?

Old 03-27-2008, 01:19 PM

44 posts, read 158,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbied View Post
maybe if you were more specific..
do you want to
a) have someone in your home
b) take your child to someones home
c) also include after school care for your 5 year old and would that be where your 2 year old would be?

I would like to know the options for all 3 options, just out of curiosity!

Old 04-06-2008, 06:03 PM

157 posts, read 600,952 times
What a coincidence!!!!
I also moved to NC (4 years ago) and now we're moving back!
Couldn't adapt to NC...what about you?
I miss FL so much! We're moving to Coral Springs and the business will be on Federal Hwy.
I bet we could exchange some great stories about life of a Floridian in North Carolina...what city are you in?

Old 04-06-2008, 06:06 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,892,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granitelady View Post
What a coincidence!!!!
I also moved to NC (4 years ago) and now we're moving back!
Yeah, but but but the rude people!!!! Too many Hispanics! Crime, Crime. The crime is going to get you and eat you and spit you out alive! ESPECIALLY in Coral Springs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area