Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 01:31 AM

39 posts, read 106,884 times

Advertisements

[quote=compelled to reply;3271414]Are you sure you aren't confusing it with the Galleria Mall though?

Galleria never had a Bloomingdales and to this day does not,but would be ta great location for one right were the Galleria theatres where and now is vacant; it has plenty of parking in the back perfect for a Bloomingdale's which Fort Lauderdale ahs none??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2008, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauve View Post
Yeah, I'm old - LOL. I wonder if the Bonefish Grill here is closed too? I was only there like a year ago, and it was brand, spanking new!
Its on Federal Highway by Imperial Point Hospital

[SIZE=-1]www.bonefishgrill.com

6282 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
(954) 492-3266
Get directions

18 reviews, menu, and more »[/SIZE]

Old 06-15-2008, 01:38 AM

[quote=jhlcomp;3276328]The Fashion Mall used to have a Macy's and a Lord and Taylor.

At the time The Fashion mall was one of the prettiest malls in Florida,marble and all.. and had some of the most exclusive shops..

But the area changed to blue collar and people would not sponsor it

I read its going to be revamped and be converted into a condo/retail mix development,hope it will be like a City Palce..

If they do I hope they keep the nice interior

Well know restaurants will probally be good anchors like a P.F.Chang's ,California Kitchen,etc..

Old 06-15-2008, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
^^

I didn't name those schools to make it seem like you didn't know what you were talking about. I just named the more well known ones (one of which I work @)

I want to add that, no, Davie didn't miss the boat, fort lauderdale as a whole missed the boat. My God this place could have really been something *shakes*
It is who administrates Broward ciities as a whole(unlike Palm Beach) we have some of the worst administrated cities,anyone can be a city commisioner.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:43 AM

[quote=Momma_bear;3279258]There's a Bonefish Grill here in Weston really?? when I did a search for Bonefish it have me a Federal Hwy location there most be two.

How far is the Sawgrassmills from you??

There are a lot of restaurants at The Oasis there

Theyre it is not the Bonefisg but Legal Seafoods.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayANDadam View Post
Hi-

My boyfriend and I are moving to the fort lauderdale area at the end of the summer and need some advice about where to move. This move is a definite, so please don't reply telling me not to move. We are in our 20s and looking for a one or two bedroom apartment within 30-45 minutes of Nova. Being in a SAFE area is our #1 priority. We are looking to spend between $800-$1200 a month. Thanks in advance for all your advice. Also if there are any specific complexes/condos/townhouses that you would recommend that would also be very helpful.

Thanks again

Listen the housing market in Florida has slumped and Broward county is no exeption..

with so many condos/houses for sale you probally will find good deals now to rent ...

Old 06-15-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayANDadam View Post
Hi-

My boyfriend and I are moving to the fort lauderdale area at the end of the summer and need some advice about where to move. This move is a definite, so please don't reply telling me not to move. We are in our 20s and looking for a one or two bedroom apartment within 30-45 minutes of Nova. Being in a SAFE area is our #1 priority. We are looking to spend between $800-$1200 a month. Thanks in advance for all your advice. Also if there are any specific complexes/condos/townhouses that you would recommend that would also be very helpful.

Thanks again
there is a good restaurantright in front of Nova:

The Longhorn Steakhouse I always enjoy when in the area,you have everything you need in the general area:supermarkets,pharmacies,etc..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area