U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-24-2008, 08:55 PM

23 posts, read 69,736 times

Advertisements

Anyone have a recommendation for a tattoo artist in the Ft. Lauderdale area? Looking for someone who is great with fine detail work. Thanks.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2008, 12:13 AM

66 posts, read 224,951 times
i can help u here for sure.. here are just a few, i dont have time rite now to go into detail about every single one but i have gotten work done at all these places an i know they do great work:

Eternal Ink (oakland park blvd. just west of U.S.1 directly next to 2000 building)
Bruce Bart Tattoo (oakland park blvd. and A1A right by pizza rustica)
Boneyard Tattoo (441 and atlantic blvd.)

leme kno if ya need sum more homie

Old 01-09-2009, 06:36 PM

23 posts, read 69,736 times
Thanks!

Old 06-22-2009, 09:51 AM

2 posts, read 15,218 times
Arrow Tattoo Parlors in Fort Liquordale

I would Recommend going to Studio 954
They are located at:
415 N. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
[url]http://www.myspace.com/studio954[/url]
(954) 767-8140
I would recommend Mike or Sahara mostly for their Outstanding Fine Detailed work! It's also a fun place to hang out.

Also, Bruse Barts, Third Eye Studios, Bulldog, Tattoo Blues and Colorfast all put out good work, if you catch the right artist!

Make sure you avoid most of the shops in Fort Lauderdale, most of them are scum bags!
Stay away from: My Tattoo Shop, Lucky Devils, what ever they call the tattoo shop inside Hard Rock, that tattoo parlor with no name inside Riverwalk plaza underneath the movie theater & Formula Ink (especially the drunk mess of an artist Kristen)
Those are 5 shops that I have personally seen, screw up, peoples tattoo's, and then overcharge them!
Good Luck!
- Jen

Old 06-22-2009, 10:32 AM

283 posts, read 395,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenOf954 View Post
I would Recommend going to Studio 954
They are located at:
415 N. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
MySpace.com - Studio 954 - 100 - Male - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - www.myspace.com/studio954
(954) 767-8140
I would recommend Mike or Sahara mostly for their Outstanding Fine Detailed work! It's also a fun place to hang out.

Also, Bruse Barts, Third Eye Studios, Bulldog, Tattoo Blues and Colorfast all put out good work, if you catch the right artist!

Make sure you avoid most of the shops in Fort Lauderdale, most of them are scum bags!
Stay away from: My Tattoo Shop, Lucky Devils, what ever they call the tattoo shop inside Hard Rock, that tattoo parlor with no name inside Riverwalk plaza underneath the movie theater & Formula Ink (especially the drunk mess of an artist Kristen)
Those are 5 shops that I have personally seen, screw up, peoples tattoo's, and then overcharge them!
Good Luck!
- Jen
My experience with My Tattoo in Hollywood was a very good one. Not all artists are created equal but I know Magic was a great artist. Not sure if he is still there but the work that he did for me was great. Random people stop me all the time and ask me where I got my work done.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:14 PM

2 posts, read 21,662 times
Go to Merlins in aventura/ north miami.. best ever been down her for like 20 years

Old 05-06-2013, 10:30 AM

1 posts, read 3,681 times
I say check out HyperInk Studios they have an amazing staff and the studio is a work of art it's self. Cool people cool vibes for sure. WELCOME TO HYPERINK STUDIOS FT.LAUDERDALE TATTOO & ART

Old 05-07-2013, 03:41 AM

653 posts, read 521,199 times
I hear this guy is very good, he has an online portfolio too

StevieMoon.com 2008

Old 05-13-2013, 09:32 AM

7 posts, read 7,256 times
Actually tattoos are repulsive to me. Anyway, to each his own.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,475 times
I discovered this shop on Oakland Park Blvd...called Dragon Lily Tattoo. Awesome, amazing work. Very devoted to customer satisfaction. got a half sleeve done by Lily and not a day goes by without someone asking me about my tattoo. Great place, very comfortable, very affordable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area