U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 05:33 AM

188 posts, read 491,209 times

Advertisements

My husband spoke with Attila via internet several times in July and August. Although we didn't feel we could switch realtors (our realtor was out of Miami, suggested through my husband's boss and doing a great job for us) if we could have we would have used him because he was knowledgeable and local. He gave us great information and he checked in with us like a friend. We have never met him personally but felt like we did. We often wondered how to thank him for his understanding of our situation. Thanks Attila! From Frank
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 09:55 PM

6 posts, read 10,674 times
[SIZE=3]Hi Fugazi,[/SIZE]
Lauderdale by the Sea is known as the Prettiest Small Town in America. We are nestled on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Ocean. The Commercial Boulevard bridge is at the center of the town, we are just north of Largo Mar on A1A (North Ocean Blvd.) We are close to everything up and down the coast from Ft. Lauderdale, Deerfield, Lighthouse Point and Boca Raton, yet the area is recluse due to the bridges that lead to the beaches with only one main road leading through the town.[SIZE=3]It is a great place to live and a safe place to raise a family, my husband grew up here and we are now raising our son here. My neighborhood is filled with young children and pets. One of my neighbors is an airline stewardess, the airport is not to far away approximately 30 minutes to Ft. Lauderdale Airport via a scenic drive south on A1A. (Believe me you do not want to live close to the airport) I live in a small neighborhood that is an 11 minute walk from my front door to the beach...when my son was younger we filled up the wagon and off we went to the beach for the afternoon, came back and jumped in the pool! It is a beautiful lifestyle; we are very blessed to be here. The public school system is A rated and there are numerous private schools as well. Your price range is workable...Check out: http://LauderdalebytheSea.com and be sure and check out the real estate section for property. The lifestyle offered on the eastern (waterfront/beach area) is completely different than that of western Broward County, so you need to determine which lifestyle it is that you are seeking. I have lived on the east side for over forty years and have spent many a day out west working and the lifestyles are like night and day. Good Luck and let me know if I can assist you further. Sea watcher[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area