U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,773,334 times

Advertisements

Didn't they make a move about just that???? Was it called Pink Flamingo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 12:23 PM

3,225 posts, read 7,363,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsa1075 View Post
Didn't they make a move about just that???? Was it called Pink Flamingo?
Chelsa, just for the record, we're just lightening up a little down here in South Florida. I know you're a married woman......so don't take anything seriously - except the beautiful beaches, lovely temps, palm trees, slower pace of life down here!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:28 PM

Sweety - I'm too smart for that - I'm not one of these self obsessed people who think that everyone is out to get me, be me or haunt me. We can keep the jokes right on a comin - at the end of the day it is all in fun. But goodness some of the subjects people talk about on here, I can't believe oxygen really gets to the brain.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Sweety - I'm too smart for that - I'm not one of these self obsessed people who think that everyone is out to get me, be me or haunt me. We can keep the jokes right on a comin - at the end of the day it is all in fun. But goodness some of the subjects people talk about on here, I can't believe oxygen really gets to the brain.
You're the best Chelsa....maybe I will run in to you after all. You seem like a real nice person. Hubby is lucky!!!!

BTW, it is indeed strange, sometimes comical, the lengths some Florida residents will go to to express their disgust with Florida - the palm trees suck and rot at the root, the beaches are full of waste matter, hot weather sucks, bikinis should be banned, everybody speaks Spanish only/no one speaks English, all the people down here are rude, only old folk move here, Fidel will rise again and invade Florida one more time, alligators live in everbody's living room, there's no good oxygen down here.

And guess what, Chelsa, when they move out of Florida, they still come back to the Florida forums spouting their same old, tired venom against Florida.

It seems that even when they leave Florida....it still has a hold on them!!! LOL.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:58 PM

294 posts, read 995,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
And guess what, Chelsa, when they move out of Florida, they still come back to the Florida forums spouting their same old, tired venom against Florida. LOL.
I can name at least six of them. It baffles me to no end.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:20 PM

26 posts, read 67,860 times
I have to say, living in NY, being from Indiana, New Yorkers are way more polite. I have been reading these apartment ratings and people are evil! They would have you believe that every place in Florida is the ghetto. I think people are way to uptight and need to spend some time at the beach with a frozen drink and just chill out!!

Old 01-27-2009, 02:20 PM

789 posts, read 2,191,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
You're the best Chelsa....maybe I will run in to you after all. You seem like a real nice person. Hubby is lucky!!!!

BTW, it is indeed strange, sometimes comical, the lengths some Florida residents will go to to express their disgust with Florida - the palm trees suck and rot at the root, the beaches are full of waste matter, hot weather sucks, bikinis should be banned, everybody speaks Spanish only/no one speaks English, all the people down here are rude, only old folk move here, Fidel will rise again and invade Florida one more time, alligators live in everbody's living room, there's no good oxygen down here.

And guess what, Chelsa, when they move out of Florida, they still come back to the Florida forums spouting their same old, tired venom against Florida.

It seems that even when they leave Florida....it still has a hold on them!!! LOL.
Bikinis should be banned Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no!

Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
Bikinis should be banned Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no!
Hey not before I get at least one look at a fellow NYC poster who's at the beach right now with her kids!

Old 01-28-2009, 06:58 AM

In a bikini too baby - pink and black with a white flower in my hair, so you can tell which one I am - LOL.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:37 AM

Quote:
In a bikini too baby - pink and black with a white flower in my hair, so you can tell which one I am - LOL.
Good day to be down here too, Chelsa. And you do look great!

Bring your family to The Marina Marriott one day and we'll all have a meal overlooking the Intracoastal. Oh, it'll be on me, for you being such a warm, funny, interesting person!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or