Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,335,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billythepokerkid View Post
Unfortunately this exact conversation was had like 2 months ago, guess you missed that one! A lot of people go to the beach to do other things other than swim. I was at Bowman's Beach on Sanibel on Wednesday, there were probably over 1000 people on the beach, with maybe 10 actually in the water. There are MANY other things to do at the beach other than swim, guess you missed that one too!
Comparing that "beach" in the drainage ditch to the beach at Sanibel, is as bad as the Drainage ditch comparison to the Amazon.
Let no get too far out there folks.
The fact is that the fearless leaders of Cape Coma have screwed the whole thing up Again
And POOF the money is gone, wonder who the contractor was that got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 09:27 PM

693 posts, read 2,003,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalrightsforeveryone View Post
Comparing that "beach" in the drainage ditch to the beach at Sanibel, is as bad as the Drainage ditch comparison to the Amazon.
Let no get too far out there folks.
The fact is that the fearless leaders of Cape Coma have screwed the whole thing up Again
And POOF the money is gone, wonder who the contractor was that got it.

Who compared anything? It was an example as to how many people go to the beach to do other things other than swim. I as well as the rest of this city relish the day you finally leave! I am sure your parents are very, very proud!

Old 03-10-2012, 07:44 AM

374 posts, read 792,515 times
Quote:
Who compared anything? It was an example as to how many people go to the beach to do other things other than swim. I as well as the rest of this city relish the day you finally leave! I am sure your parents are very, very proud!
I think I am going to side with equal on this one... That seems really stupid!

Old 03-10-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
First of all I am not going to leave so I guess this is a bad day for you.

Second try not to bring anyone's parents in to the conversation, it just shows everyone the type of individual you really are.
I suggest you get some help.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Paradise View Post
I think I am going to side with equal on this one... That seems really stupid!

What are you even talking about?

Old 03-10-2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalrightsforeveryone View Post
First of all I am not going to leave so I guess this is a bad day for you.

Second try not to bring anyone's parents in to the conversation, it just shows everyone the type of individual you really are.
I suggest you get some help.

And again you make absolutely no sense and show your level of intellect or lack there of. Thanks again for proof as to why this country is where it is!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
And again you make absolutely no sense and show your level of intellect or lack there of. Thanks again for proof as to why this country is where it is!
Nevermind Billy.
Just because you don't get it does not mean that other folks don't.
Just let it go.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:27 PM

1,563 posts, read 2,857,180 times
Another negative post by Equal......what a surprise...but I must admit that your original post made me chuckle and there was an ounce of sense in it.If you'd only lose the "Cape Coma" line,perhaps some would take some of your posts seriously.
And ,just for once,why don't you find something you actually LIKE about Cape Coral and tell us all about it.I can see that you're not going away,so if you change your ways a little,perhaps you won't be so reviled.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiamnh View Post
Another negative post by Equal......what a surprise...but I must admit that your original post made me chuckle and there was an ounce of sense in it.If you'd only lose the "Cape Coma" line,perhaps some would take some of your posts seriously.
And ,just for once,why don't you find something you actually LIKE about Cape Coral and tell us all about it.I can see that you're not going away,so if you change your ways a little,perhaps you won't be so reviled.
I consider being reviled by individuals like you an honor.
Maybe you should take a good look in the mirror about them negative posts, cause that is what personal attacks are.
But you don't know that so I told you.
Signed
The Reviled One

Old 03-11-2012, 07:42 PM

1,563 posts, read 2,857,180 times
Equal.....you are truly pathetic.....angry,hateful,resentful and critical of everything that you see.
Today we went by boat to Ft Myers beach to the Shrimp Festival.There must have been 100 boats and thousands of people on the beach.Families with kids,teenagers,spring breakers,retirees....everybody having a wonderful time.Everyone we saw smiled at us...everyone was friendly and enjoying the wonderful weather,great food and concessions.
Maybe,some day,you'll be visited by "ghosts of vacations past" such as Scrooge was,in the Christmas Story.Hopefully,they will drag you around to all the wonderful things to be enjoyed in Cape Coral and the beaches and you will stop being such a curmudgeon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area